Mint

Thepeug

[b]Al Waha Mint[/b]

Setup: MYA QT S-Class, MYA bowl, MYA hose, bowl screen, MYA wind cover, 2 3Kings (added the second one after half an hour)

Appearance: several large stems, a little drier than the Romman I smoked earlier that day. Nice minty smell.

Smoke: average thickness. It definitely needed a bit of heat to get going, but I had no problems once it heated up. On a side note, the MYA wind cover is awesome. It may not look like much, but it helps generate heat without wasting more coals. In contrast to other wind overs, the handle on the side of this one never gets hot to the touch, allowing you to easily pick it up (without using the tongs) and move the coals around when necessary.

Flavor: Talk about a minty blast; this one really clears the sinuses! Reminded me of my Newport days, minus the buzz and the fiberglass. AW mint would go well with a cup of hot tea. A definite favorite so far, and probably a good mixer as well. I might add some of this to my Romman strawberry to give it a little zing.

Overall: 8/10

• 2 weeks later...
Al Waha Mint

Setup: Standard egyptian

Appearance: GREEN Lol when I opend up the package I was like WTF Lol but its very green and the smell is certainly minty

Smoke: nice and poofy

Buzz: slight buzz

Flavor: WOW minty fresh

Overall: 9/10

• 8 months later...
Al-Waha Mint

Cut- Normal AW one stem though

Smell-Really good

Taste-Fantastic!!!

Clouds/Thickness- Thick'ish

Buzz-Minimal

Duration- +- 1 Hour

Overall-9/10 As this is the best mint I have tried so far and it is really awesome....it did not get the full 10 as the clouds were not the thickest......although the set up might not have been the best!

-H&S

• 8 months later...
Al-Waha Mint

Cut: Quite a few baccy leaves and a few stems

Smell: One of the best smelling mints that I have found

taste: Really fresh and minty

smoke: Once it got going I got lots and lots of smoke out of this flavour

Overall: 8/10 Its really minty fresh and cool on the throaght and is really nice to mix with Al-Waha mixed berry.

• 8 months later...
Product-Al-Waha Mint

Hookah-Mya Bambino

Bowl-Standard Mya

Hose-Standard Mya

Foil-Reynolds HD

Coals-Golden 2 Japanese golden coals

Cut-Leaf cut more long cut than some. Sticky neon green die with the typical trunks in it 8/10

Smell-Now that’s a whole lota mint 9/10

Taste-super mint very strong, very cool feeling. But way to much for me also very natural mint 4/10

Smoke-decent clouds thick but not storm clouds the smoke also smell great hiss stuff really gives the roo you smoke in a relaxing mint aroma/10

Buzz-decent for al waha

Longevity-the flavor don’t die a bit on this one witch actually it would be better if it did its just to much 10/10

Overall-7/10 well on its own I would give it a 5 on its own because its to much mint but a 10 as a mixer as little bit goes a long way

messed up a bit on that last one

Product-Al-Waha Mint

Hookah-Mya Bambino

Bowl-Standard Mya

Hose-Standard Mya

Foil-Reynolds HD

Coals-Golden 2 Japanese golden coals

Cut-Leaf cut more long cut than some. Sticky neon green die with the typical trunks in it 8/10

Smell-Now that’s a whole lota mint 9/10

Taste-super mint very strong very cool feeling. But way to much for me also very natural mint 4/10

Smoke-decent clouds thick but not storm clouds the smoke also smell great thiss stuff really gives the room you smoke in a relaxing mint aroma10/10

Buzz-decent for al waha

Longevity-the flavor don’t die a bit on this one witch actually it would be better if it did its just to much 10/10

Overall-7/10 well on its own I would give it a 5 on its own but a 10 as a mixer s little bit goes a long way

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
[b]Flavor: Al waha Mint
[/b][b]
Smell: [/b]smells like mint :)

[b]Taste: [/b]has a sweetish mint taste

[b]Smoke:[/b] gives nice big thick smoke which is absolutly soothing to the soul.

[b]Overall:
[/b]the best mint i have smoked, this is a must buy for every shisha lover.

[b]10/10[/b]

• 1 year later...
[i][b]Al Waha Mint[/b][/i]

[i][b]Hookah[/b][/i]; Mya Chique

[i][b]Base liquid[/b][/i]; Water

[i][b]Bowl[/b][/i]; Vortex

[i][b]Foil/Screen[/b][/i]; Reynold's Wrap

[i][b]Coals[/b][/i]; Quicklites

[i][b]Hose[/b][/i]; Standard 72" Mya

[i][b]Appearance[/b][/i]; Brown, orange tints, leafy, fairly wet, few stems, a bit dryer than typical Al Waha

[i][b]Nicotine[/b][/i]; 0.5% (standard Al Waha)

[i][b]Smell[/b][/i]; Cool and minty, not overwhelming but still very strong

[i][b]Taste[/b][/i]; Exactly how it smells, cool, refreshing, reminiscent of wintergreen

[i][b]Smoke[/b][/i]; Average thickness, fairly consistent

[i][b]Duration; [/b][/i]About 40 min on a standard Mya head by myself, about 1hr 45 min between 3 of us using my Vortex

[i][b]Overall Rating[/b][/i]; 7.0/10

I'm a fan of this flavor, though I tend to use it more as a mixer than by itself. Complements fruity flavors great. Not as good as Al Fakher mint, but for the price/availability, still a good investment.

• 1 year later...

Al Waha Mint

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, really wet
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Mint
Taste: Mint
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 A good mint. It’s a natural mint and a menthol blend. It’s very nice, but there are a better mints, but this one is really good for the price you pay.