Guava

MrMoodz

Al Fakher Guava

Setup: KM Precision, Medium Egyptian Bowl, 2 Coconaras

Smell: Smells like a mixture of guava juice and pine trees.

Cut: Reddish/Brown. The cut is a little bigger than the typical new batches of AF.

Smoke: Good thick clouds.

Buzz: Mild

Flavor: The flavor was pretty consistent throughout the whole session. Tasted a little more like Guava and a little less like pine trees.

Longevity: 1 hour could have been longer if I fired up more coals.

Overall: 8/10 The pine tree smell was a little weird to me but the flavor in general is good. Probably the closest flavor to real guava that I have tried so far.

• 6 months later...
Al Fakher - Guava

Smoke time - 45 minutes (could have lasted much longer)

Clouds - Awesome

I lightly packed my tall clay bowl with the tobacco. Had a strong guava scent to it and was a premium cut very few stems. Smoked consistently well no burning taste at all. I used quick light charcoals so I figured I would get some burning but there was none. I moved the coal every 10 minutes, and enjoyed the flavor a lot!

• 3 months later...
Al Fakher Guava

Hookah: KM OG Trimetal
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, several stems, moist and tons of red dye
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Molasses & Glycerin
Smell: Like a Pine Tree
Taste: Guava
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 1 Hour

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 7/10 The flavor is more like natural guava but it has that herb undertone. I like it, but having had Tangiers Guava, I won't be buying this stuff again. It's a good smoke but it just doesn't compare to others, but it's definitely better than some.

• 1 year later...
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Al Fakher Guava[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size="4"][size=2][size=2][b]
[/b][/size][/size][/size][b]Hookah:[/b] Generic medium Egyptian pipe (friend's place)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Mya regular bowl
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] 2 layers of crappy supermarket foil[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Hose:[/b] Mya long wood handle
[b]Coals:[/b] 3K 33mm, 2 split up into bits
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Finely cut red stuff, clumpy, (50g pack)
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin (so says Stuie!)
[b]Smell:[/b] Like a god damn guava. Spot on
[b]Taste:[/b] Just like it smells, amazing. Includes that sort of sort astringent taste real guavas have
[b]Smoke:[/b] Fine, considering the crappy coals
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]An hour? Not sure, didn't stay that long...

[b]Purchased From:[/b] N/A

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 Perfect recreation of guava. Mizo guava gets just as good a rep, but actually the AF is extremely similar, but smokes smoother[/size][/font][/color]

• 6 months later...
[b]Al Fakher Guava[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya QT
[b]Bowl:[/b] Crown micro phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Normal Foil, 2 layers.
[b]Hose:[/b]My DIY hose made out of vinyl tubin and wooden ends.
[b]Coals:[/b] Smoker's Coal.
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water at Room temperature.

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, several stems, moist, swimming in red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Amazing! Spot on natural guava
[b]Taste: [/b]Nomnomnomonom...exactly like a doggone guava!
[b]Smoke:[/b] M'fcukin Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] Smoked it numerous times, goes on for 2 hours with my setup, sometimes more If I am not being lazy with heat management.

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Local store

[b]Overall: [/b]Now this is just supa delicious! Especially because guava is one of my favourite fruits, and this tobacco captures the taste/smell perfectly! It tastes exactly how a guava does, is not very heat sensitive, and the flavour stays consistent throughout the whole session. It is always always present in my stash and is definitely one of my favourites!

Score: 10/10 because it's hard for me to imagine a better guava tobacco.