Orange

mushrat

Al Amir Orange

Standard red, finely chopped, wet but not sopping, Al Amir look. Of the Candy Flavours (non-tangiers) this is a very nice orange. Not super sweet like the Starbuzz Orange (very goood though) Not the REAL orange juice taste like Hookahookah, but a nice Orange. It's kinda dry in the way a wine is dry. Full flavour but not too sweet. Buts Nakhla and Al Fakher to shame. Smoked it for over an hour with 3 of us on the bowl and I gave up before it did, even after a complete coal replacement. The smoke Density was of course GREAT and there was little to no buzz. Al Amir is steadily becoming my favorite non-Tangier everyday smoke! And it's reasonably priced and availible everyplace.

• 6 months later...
Al Amir - Orange

Cut: very moist and finely cut. Found very few stems in my 250g tub.

Smell: it smells very "citrusy" just like an orange does. I loved the smell b/c it smells very natural.

buzz: none, its washed i think (.05% tobacco)

taste: it tasted just like an orange does. Its a fairly strong taste compared to the layalina and nahkla i have been smoking recently; however, I have nothing to compare it to brandwise b/c i havent tried premium shisha ( al fahkler, starbuzz, tangiers)

smoke: Shit, i couldnt even see the people around me i was smoking with the smoke was so thick and full-bodied.

coals/screen: 2 three kings and 1 sheet of heavy duty foil

Hookah: 28" egyptian

Bowl: phunnel bowl and glass mod

liquid in base: H20 and FROZEN H20 (otherwise known as ICEEEEEEEEE)

Overall - 7/10

• 8 months later...
Orange

Ok, yes, i bought a tub of AA Orange, but only after a trusted reccomendation from an experienced man.

Setup: 22" Mya Acrylic, SMall Phunnel, Exoticas, Nammors

Smell: Orange Juice!

Taste: Hmm, this is a toughy... Sike! Orange Juice. Natural Orange. Clementines. Fresh squeezed Florida Oranges. It's strictly DELICIOUS!

Smoke: Thick surprisingly.. tongue.gif

Buzz: 0 like normal

Duration: an hour, loaded 1 more bowl

Overall: 10/10, If you are looking for the most natural Orange taste Possible, this is your best bet. Trust me, you will be surprised.... pleasantly surprised... cool.gif

NO, I'm not fuckin with you.

• 1 year later...
Al Amir Orange

Setup

Hookah: 24" standard hookah
Bowl: Standard glazed clay bowl
Coal: 2 Shishaco
Hose: Regular hose
Screen/Foil: Foil (alum)
Liquid: ice water with a orange flavor ice...

Tobacco

Cut: Medium, no stems
Colour: Burgundy
Texture: chunky
Smell: Smelled like Concentrated orange juice.
Flavour: tasted like it smelled, dunno if the flavor ice helped, but it tasted pretty good, orange isnt one of my favorite flavors but this is the first orange i have smoked in a long time, and it tasted like an orange Popsicle...
Smoke: Medium... not very thick at all
Duration: an hour, and it was pretty much done at that.
Buzz: slight, more then i was expecting for washed, but not much at all...

Overall: 7/10

note: i have to be pretty fucking amazed to have a 10. this was a good smoke, i would do it again if a friend requested it. Worth the 1.50 i paid for the 50 gram package.