Coconut

evlspcmk

Al Fakher Coconut

Setup: run of the mil 20" egyption style

Bowl: egyptian style/ packed loosely to the top

Liquid in base: regular tap water (but im going to try with a hint of malabu tonight)

Pipe: cobra pipe, just the generic one that came with it

Foil: one layer of Aldi brand foil, with little holes all over

Smell: from a distance it smells just like a coconut, but when you get up close its got a milky sort of smell

Cut: nicley moist, with no stems

Coal: Golden river quick light 1 used

Smoke: it smoked very well it was thick but not overly thick

Taste: ok here it was like the smell, when you take it in it tastes a little like milk, but the after taste is like you just ate a bounty bar... FANTASTIC i loved every minute of it.

Duration: with the one coal it lasted 1.5 hours but the coal burnt out before the flavour so it could have gone for longer.

Overall: this has to be one of my favrioute flavors now and enjoyed every puff of it there fore i give it a 10/10

this is my 1st review mainly because i found a flavour good enough to review laugh.gif

• 3 years later...
[size="3"][b]Al Fakher [color="#a0522d"]Coconut[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Saray Piccolo
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, several stems, moist, swimming in red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Coconut
[b]Taste:[/b] Coconut
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 It smells like fresh coconut. The taste however is more artificial than natural but it tastes like a blend of the two. I really enjoy. It's a perfect blend of the two for me. I really enjoy it, but Coconut is one of those flavors I get tired of quickly.

• 1 year later...
Al Fakher [b]Cola[/b]

[b]Hookah[/b] : Brass Awlad Sarhan
[b]Bowl[/b] : Vortex
[b]Screen[/b] : One precut foil circle
[b]Hose[/b] : Nammor
[b]Coals[/b] : Two Ignite QL's at a time
[b]Vase[/b] : KM Bell style with tap water
[b]Buzz[/b]: Very small , but relaxing

I am always excited to try Cola flavors, and this was no exception. It did not have any overpowering smell to it, and cola flavors can be pretty hit or miss, so I was not to sure from the start, I packed about 20g into my vortex, and used two Ignite QL's on each edge per round. The flavor was great, like a store brand cola. What really helped though after a few pulls was when I decided to ditch my drinking water for a coke. Taking a sip before my pulls greatly increased the flavor and enjoyment for this session. I went through 3 rounds of coals before the flavor started to die off at all. It last for about two hours, give or take before I called it quits. All but a few small pieces were fully burned. I am used to smoking Nakhla, so I did not get more then a very small buzz, but enough to relax me a bit.

With a coke , [b]8/10[/b]. Edited by Floataround

• 1 year later...
Al Fakher Coconut

Hookah: Mya Mozza I
Bowl: Vortex
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Fretted Nammor
Coals: 3 Coco Naras
Base Liquid: Chilled water

Appearance: Finely-Medum cut red dye
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: molasses
Smell: Smelled like coconut extract. Didn't really have a strong smell to it but spot on.
Taste: Difficult to describe this one. It's a thick flavor yet faint at the same time, if that makes sense lol. Not too sweet great taste overall.
Smoke: Thick and puffy, normal of AF.
Buzz: Solid Buzz for me on this one
Duration: 40 minutes, probly could've gone through another round of coals but wanted a short session.

This is now on my list of go to smokes, excellent flavor!