Vanilla

aronparsons

Starbuzz Vanilla

Setup: Mya QT, Mya bowl, Mya hose, foil, 3 EasyLite Japanese coals

Appearance: A fairly rough cut with too many stems (especially for $20/250g)

Smell: First thought was Rice Krispie treats. When the coals were put on, it smelled just like a roasted marshmallow.

Taste: A very delicious marshmallow flavor. It lasted about 60-70 minutes until it started lingering off.

Smoke: Fairly thick, but not as thick as Fumari or Tangiers. Good enough for me basically.

Buzz: None.

Overall: A pretty good flavor. I'm sure it will mix well in the future. It's the best vanilla I've tried thus far. If you like vanilla, I recommend picking this up. 7/10 (with a 1 being Nakhla Cherry and a 10 being Fumari 2x Apple/rose mix or Tangiers Kashmir Peach).

• 6 months later...
-=Starbuzz Vanilla=-

Vanilla is one of the best flavors I've had to date. Irish Cream is very very good- but vanilla has a pleasant aroma that fills the room with nothing but Vanilla.

The Good:The tin I got was juicy and light brown.The smoke was thick and fluffy with a Great taste! Tasted like vanilla ice cream

The Bad:
TheThere were a few huge stems, but it mostly was a consistant small cut.

The Ugly:
The flavor was't as potent as flavors like -x on the beach-

I smoked it with my tangiers phunnel (w/mod) and it lasted over an hour and started hitting real well after the first 10 minutes.

The smoke was thick and fluffy with a Great taste! Tasted like vanilla ice cream
Highly recommend it. 9/10

Can be mixed with others flavors easily- here's a few of mine
  • orange (orange cream)
  • peach (peaches and cream)
  • lemon-mint (lemon moraine pie)
  • cola (coca-cola w/vanilla soda)
  • blueberry (blueberry muffin)

• 1 year later...
Starbuzz vanilla

Smell- smells like rice crispy treats, don't believe me buy it!

Bowl- medium phunnel

Foil- Heavy Duty

Coal Configuration- three 3k

Smoke-usual starbuzz smoke, nice and thick.

Flavor- medium strength vanilla, tastes like roasted marshmallows.

9/10

• 1 year later...
Link's Review: Starbuzz Exotic Vanilla

Setup: Lil pumpkin w' upgraded hose and phunnel bowl.

Bowl: Phunnel

Hose: Don't know the brand. Mid level..

Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD

Liquid In base: cold water, 1 ice cube

Cut: Larger pieces than the AF I'm used to. Way more stems too.

Smell: Amazing rich vanilla smell. The smell is what made me purchase it.

Taste: Very, very light vanilla taste. Aftertaste stays with you forever. I smoked it 5 hours ago and have drank 2 cokes since then, it's still very present on my tongue.

Smoke Thickness: Thicker than Al Fakher. Very nice white puffy clouds. At it's peak, when the temperature is just right, it's almost like you can chew the clouds they are so thick.

Buzz: Very small/non existent. They ought to think about renaming this brand.

Duration: an hour. I bet it could have went much longer, but my quicklight coal was done.

Overall: Nice clouds, pleasant taste and smell. But the taste was too light especially compared to the smell. I expected a more prominent flavor. I smoked it alone for an hour with constant pulls and no buzz? If I smoked Al Fakher like that I'd stumble when trying to stand up. Gotta give it a 5/10. After this 100g is gone I will not be buying Starbuzz again.

• 10 months later...
[b]Starbuzz Vanilla

[/b]
[b]Hookah:[/b] Km Pear
[b]Bowl: [/b]Egyptian
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]KM AS Pro
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]light brown, tan, huge leaves, not too much goo
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey and glycerin.
[b]Smell:[/b] Bakes cookies almost.
[b]Taste: [/b]A light cooked vanilla, like the smell you get off of baked cookies.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Base is totally filled, but not getting big clouds. I'm chalking it up to human error.
[b]Buzz:[/b] Minimal
[b]Duration: [/b]about 1 and 1/2 hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Local Middle Eastern shop.

[b]Overall: [/b]Better than the last time i bought Starbuzz. Packaging is much better than before. 9/10
Looking for more clouds and more buzz, but a great flavor- is good both straight and mixed.
[b]
[/b]