Irish Cream

Erica

Starbuzz-Irish Cream-9/10
Pipe-MYA QT, MYa Hose
Smell- It smelled like the ALmond joy candy with a little bit of coffee to it. It made me want to eat the shisha.
Bowl Used-MYa standard
Foil- Heavy Duty with about 20 holes
Coal Configuration- two Jap squares.
Smoke- Smoked Instantly. Was DELICIOUS. Was the best coffee flavor out of any of the brands I've tried. Was really sweet with a little bitter coffee taste at the end. I can't wait untill I can smoke this flavor again. Especially with a mix. YUMMY I would most definatly suggest this flavor to anyone.
Longevity-We smoked the bowl for about 45 mintues. This would have smoked for atleast another hour if we had gotten more coals. But we went to bed.
9/10

• 1 month later...
Starbuzz Exotic Irish Cream

Setup: Mya QT, Mya wide hose, room temp water, 2 3K

Cut: Typical starbuzz

Smell: Very strong, almost overwhelming irish cream/vanilla candleish smell 9/10

Taste: Oh my goodness..Heaven on earth and then beyond. The flavor was much more subtle than the smell would have you believe, but it was rediculously good. Almost a creaminess to it as well. Very appealing and I will definitely purchase again. 10/10

Smoke: Big, thick white clouds. Perfect. 10/10

Buzz: None to speak of.

Score: 10/10

• 2 months later...
Cymp, I stole your format for review

Irish Cream

Setup: Mya QT

Bowl: Mya bowl that was included with the QT
Hose: Mya Standard
Screen/Foil: Foil (One strip, lots of holes from a thumbtack)
Coal: 1 40mm 3 Kings, broken into 4ths, 2 on
Liquid In base: Water

Cut: Standard Starbuzz, similar to Al Fakher but perhaps larger pieces. Light yellow/orange in color -- tobacco is washed.

Smell: Smells a little like chocolate, a bit like Bailey's

Taste: I agree with Cymp regarding some of SB's flavors, the smell is much stronger than the taste. I really don't get that strong of flavors, but it doesn't taste awful, but nothing to write home about

Smoke Thickness: Extremely thick after a few pulls. Starbuzz's best attribute in my opinion.

Buzz: A little

Duration: 40 minutes is about right and not much tobacco was left over

Overall: 7/10 -- Amazing smoke, long duration, no heat management, although not strong in taste.

This was the first flavor from SB that I really didn't dig. Marlett, White Peach, Social Smoke Blend, all had great flavor, strong, present. This one, not so. I wouldn't buy this again.

• 2 years later...
Starbuzz Irish Cream

Set up:
Ballerina (from thehookah.com)
Cast Chinese Bowl
Reynolds HD 1 layer
coco's

Cut: Typical Starbuzz cut

Smell: Smells just like my irish cream coffee creamer

Taste: Tastes creamy and sweet

Buzz: none

Clouds: HUGE!

Duration: 1 hour (I smoke till the coals go out)

Overall: 7.5/10
This is a great flavor, It's really sweet. My girlfriend loved this flavor and I thought it was pretty good. I won't smoke it often but its great for a once in a while smoke!