Plum

mushrat

Starbuzz Plum

Usual cut, usual look and feel, usual Starbuzz.
It smelled very sweet and fruity...perhaps a little like plum...
It didn't TASTE much like plum I'm afraid.
I couldn't determine what the exact flavour was, one of my friends says she detected some Apricot, the other said he could taste a little of what he thought was plum.
I'm used to starbuzz having good strong taste, generally of some form of what its supposed to be. I was rather dissapointed with this one.

• 7 months later...
Starbuzz Plum

Set-up:
- 32" Egyptian, ice water in base
- Small Tangier Funnel Head (a mickey's 40 aluminum cap for scalli mod, worked great)
- 4 Canary Golden Japs shape of an X
- Foil with 3 circular rows of toothpick holes around edges

Smell:
Somewhat fruity. It smelt exactly like that pink medicine you get as a little kid. So I kept smelling it, got light headed, and felt sick for about a minute.

Taste:
After acclimating for quite some time due to storms, it started off decent. Then was a perfect strong plum taste for about 5 min then to a very mild fruit flavor. I will finish it up, but I definitly will not be buying again. Wasn't enough flavor for me.

Buzz:
I was pretty surprised the buzz this gave us all. With four hoses, it lasted for around fourty-five min to an hour. We all were quite in a good mood after it was done. Thats the first time Starbuzz gave me a decent buzz.

7/10 for the experience. Flavor was ehh, good buzz. but not buying again.