Lemon

mushrat

Al Fakher Lemon

Not sure which was better to be honest, the af lemon or the romman. reread my Romman review and id have to say about the same for the AF. so...
Given the price difference, I'll be sticking with the AF. Unless of course it becomes scarce, then I'll have to break down and get some Romman.

• 9 months later...
Al Fakher Lemon

Setup
:
Hookah: 26" Al Fakher
Bowl: Tangiers small Funnel, no mod
Coals: 1 40mm 3K spilt in two
Water: Iced water

Cut: Typical AF cut, wet and juicy.

Smell: Strong lemon smell

Smoke: Thick, smooth smoke

Flavor: Extremely nice, subtle lemon flavor, almost like the italian liquor limoncello. Very smooth.

Longevity: 1 hour +

Comments: I got this flavor as a free 50g sample when I ordered my AF hookah. I figured what the hell, it's not a flavor I would normally buy, but if it's free... I was expecting something that was too bitter, or tasted like a citronella candle, but I have to say that I was delightfully mistaken. This stuff is REALLY good. The flavor is light, not overpowering. I could smoke this all night, and I'll definitely be buying more.

AF lemon confirms my loyalty to the brand. I can't wait to mix it with a little mint...

Rating: 10/10

• 1 year later...
Al Fakher Lemon

Setup:
Used mini pumpkin(5$ couldn't pass it up)

Smell: When i first opened the bag it smelt almost like fruity pebbles? However when I took a big whiff it smelt like a sweet lemon tree orchard.

Appearance: typical AF cut

Taste: Tasted almost like smell however much milder

Buzz: none. (not looking for a buzz really)

Duration: 1 hour 30 mins however could have went 2+ (still sticky when emptied) but i stopped

Overall:This is probably one of my favorite flavors to just smoke nonstop. Never gets old and always produces thick white puffy clouds. 9/10 only because i don't like giving perfect scores

• 7 months later...
Al Fakher Lemon

Hookah: Single hose pumpkin
Bowl: Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Foil
Hose: No name. Upgraded from stock.
Coals: Ram ql
Base Liquid: cold water, 1 ice cube
Appearance: Short cut, Mushy, but not drippy.
Smell: Lemon candy. Not like an actual lemon. You won't mind this smell sticking around if you smoke inside.
Taste: Mid presence of flavor. Not overbearing. Tastes like Lemon Drops. Very pleasant.
Smoke: Very nice clouds. Heavy and white.
Buzz: Typical AF buzz. A hit at first, but will be gone before you're even done smoking.
Duration: 50 minutes, but that's my coal's fault.

Overall: My girlfriend's favorite smoke. If you dig lemon you'll probably rate this a 10. I personally prefer the berry flavors, but I liked this. 8/10 from me.

• 7 months later...
[size="3"][b]Al Fakher [color="#f4a460"]Lemon[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Saray Piccolo
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, several stems, moist, swimming in red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses & Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Old Lemon Candy
[b]Taste:[/b] Sour Lemon Candy
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]7/10 The smell is kinda off putting smells like it's bad. The flavor is pretty good, like Lemonheads with a bit of natural taste to it. The flavor is pretty good, I like it but it's not something I could smoke often. It makes a great mixer. Lemon Strawberry is a good mix that I just tried.