Chocolate Cherry

ikon

Tangiers Chocolate Cherry

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Tangiers Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Mya cigar one (has the fat handle)
Coals: coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Typical Tangiers, very juicy
Smell: Smelled like maraschino cherries covered in chocolate. The cherry smell is not as powerful as the chocolate. Smelled kind of like a box of those chocolate covered cherries that are around during the holidays.
Taste: Tasted just like it smelled.
Smoke: Good clouds, but I've had better clouds with tangiers.
Buzz: No buzz for me, but my gf who has only tried tangiers (og/lucid) once or twice got a buzz. So if you're new to tangiers, you may get a buzz.
Duration: Around an hour with one set of coals. Flavor was still strong, and the smoke was only diminishing because of the coals. Could have easily put on more coal and smoked probably another hour.

Overall: 7/10: It is a pretty sweet flavor, and the chocolate may not be for everyone. I personally like the Maraschino Cherry more but this is a good flavor to try out.

• 1 month later...
[size="3"][b]Tangiers Lucid [color="#a0522d"]Chocolate[/color] [color="#ff0000"]Cherry[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical Tangiers
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.05%
[b]Base: [/b]Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Chocolate Cherry
[b]Taste: [/b]Chocolate Covered Cherries
[b]Smoke: [/b]Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] HookahJohn.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 10/10 This is an amazing smoke, wish it was in Noir. Tastes just like chocolate covered cherries. I have mixed this before with Cocoa and Maraschino Cherry and it doesn't come close to the flavor I am getting now. Cherry is slightly more dominant, but the mix is an absolute dream. I am eagerly awaiting for this in noir.

• 3 months later...
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][b]Hookah:[/b] Tangiers Lucid - Chocolate Cherry
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers small
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]HD Foil
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Japanese[b] [/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical oily/juicy.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]Minimal
[b]Base: [/b]KM Pharonie
[b]Smell:[/b] Delicious. The most appetizing smell of a shisha to date. I had to taste it (not recommended).
[b]Taste: [/b]As delicious as it smells.
[b]Smoke: [/b] Thick and velveteen.
[b]Buzz: [/b]Minimal, nearly non-existent to a daily OG smoker.
[b]Duration: [/b]1 hour
[b]Purchased From: [/b]Aztec Highway (if ever in Salt Lake, do stop by) [/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]
[/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I highly recommend this as the best Lucid flavor to date. Being on a strict summer diet, I was actually able to sublimate food desires with this dessert of a flavor. Though the buzz is lacking, it is what Lucid is for: those desiring less than an OG buzz without sacrificing quality by buying other brands. It was the exact smell and taste of a cherry cordial and reminded me of Xmas desserts.

[/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]With few 10s ever given, this is a must have for those sessions with lightweight friends who would get nauseous with unwashed. [/font][/color]

• 1 year later...
Tangiers Lucid Chocolate Cherry

Hookah: Nawras Brass Syrian
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy
Hose: Custom Nammor
Coals: Two Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: TYPICAL Tangiers cut
Smell: Chocolate and cherries, pretty much
Taste: Chocolate and cherries...
Smoke: Awesome Tangiers thunda clouds
Buzz: None, Lucid never buzzes me.
Duration: ~3 Hours

Purchased From: Trade with clickhea on HF

Overall I'm not too sure how I feel about this one. To me, the cherry is not as good as when I smoke Maraschino Cherry and the chocolate is not as good as when I smoke just Cocoa. It's like I enjoy the flavors by themselves, but not together. Which is weird, because I'm fine with chocolate-covered cherries. For shisha, M. Cherry is the only one I've tried and actually liked. And I love Cocoa. So why I don't really care for this flavor, I'm not sure. I guess if I had to rate it, I'd give it a 7 or 8 out of 10. Who knows, maybe I got an old or not-as-great batch... I'll give it another whirl sometime in the future.