Melon Blend

evilded777

Brand and Flavor: Tangiers Lucid Melon Blend
Shisha Cut: Typical Tangiers: leafy, light, not many stems; mostly long grain; black as night.

Hookah Type: KM Single Pear

Duration:
4+ rounds of 2 CH Naturals, spread over 2 days; 4+ hours

Bowl: Small Tangiers Phunnel

Foil / Screen:
Heavy Duty foil

Coal / Amount:2 CH Naturals at a time

Smoke:
Perfect. Nice fluffy white billows, can easily approach squirrel choking caliber with the addition of more coal

Buzz: Low buzz, definitely not no buzz.

Smell / Flavor:
The aroma was distinctly watermelon and...? Just can't tell you what else was in there, but from the name you'd guess it was some other sort of melon. I did not expect the predominant watermelon; most other shisha's melon flavors do not contain any distinct watermelon. Unexpected is certainly not bad, as I love Tangiers watermelon. Whatever is blended with the watermelon adds some nice additional body, and rounds it well. Tasted exactly like it smelled; but then do we expect anything else?

Rating (1 to 10): This is gonna be a rare 10 for me; I think this flavor would please most people, and many would find it quite enjoyable. Sure, there are those rare folks who don't like watermelon, but even they might like this combination.

• 1 month later...
Tangiers Lucid Melon Blend

Hookah:
Mya Mini
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Foil
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Chronic Hookah Naturals
Base Liquid: Water w/ice

Appearance: Juicy, nicely cut.
Smell: Melon, Melon and more melon.
Taste: A nice blend of melon, not too strong, and long lasting.
Smoke: Nice thick clouds throughout.
Buzz: Very minor
Duration: 2 Hour (Had a lot more in it)

Overall: 9/10 - Not much experience here, there very well could be something better. Highly suggested though, best hookah session for me ever thus far. Edited by *sigh*

• 1 year later...
[size="3"][b]Tangiers Lucid [color="#ff8c00"]Melon Blend [/color](Flavor #9)[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Dark Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Melon Explosion
[b]Taste: [/b]Melon Awesomeness
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] No Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 Here's another flavor that stands up well to it's Noir counterpart. The smell is watermelon and cantaloupe with a strong sweet smell. The taste is just like the smell Watermelon and Cantaloupe as major tones with some fruity sweet undertones that are hard to distinguish.

• 1 year later...
[b]Tangiers Lucid Melon Blend[/b]

(Thanks to Stuie for the format)

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Kamanja Wheat
[b]Bowl:[/b] HJ Alien Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Sainsbury’s HD Foil
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Cocomayaza/Cocoblaze
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical Tangiers
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.05%
[b]Base: [/b]Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Melons, mainly cantaloupe
[b]Taste:[/b] Like the smell, with a watermelon on exhale
[b]Smoke: [/b]Huge clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]None
[b]Duration: [/b]In progress - 1 round CCMs and on the 2nd round of Cocoblaze's

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5-Star Hookah

[b]Rating System: [/b]My ratings may differ to the normal so I think I should explain what they mean. Although I feel its hard to give anything a 10/10, I felt a benchmark was needed. As such so far only my favourite flavour has a 10, and everything else is in relation to that. Anything above a 5 I would consider smoking, and anything below a 5 is something I would not buy again. The numbers are an indication of the degree to which this is true.

[b]Overall: 9/10 - [/b]This is an amazing flavour. Its what ive come to expect from Tangiers plus more. Great flavour, great clouds and lasting surprisingly long. I noticed a slight flavour drop off on the 3rd round of coals but not a substation one. Highly recommended.