Hookah: KM Exotica Chiller
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Foil
Hose: Temsah leather
Coals: Easy Lite Japs
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.3%
Smell: Like Indigo Flower without the tea backing...makes sense because Indigo flower has this same pomegranate flavor in it
Taste: Like the sweetest pomegranate you've ever had....indigo flower without the complex tea flavors...but it still holds the complex fruity flavor....really sweet....wish it was more sour, but its really good.
Smoke: Monster Clounds....it's tangiers, clouds are expected!
Buzz: Amazing buzz....
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Samples! Thanks Eric!

Overall: 9/10. A great fruit flavor from tangiers. I still like Eric's Kashmir flavors the best, but this may be the best pure fruit flavor that he has produced.

• 4 weeks later...
[b]Tangiers Pomegranate [/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] KM 34"
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Coals: [/b]Golden Canaries x 3
[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical Tangiers
[b]Smell:[/b] Fruity smell, sorta like Pomegranate
[b]Taste: [/b]rich pomegranate taste
[b]Smoke: [/b]large dense clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Oh ya for sure
[b]Duration: [/b]3 hours

[b]Review:[/b] This was a bit strange as this was my first pomegranate shisha. I wasnt quite sure when it was acclimated, so i figured i would wait till any soy sauce smell was gone and just a sweet smell remained. It was acclimated enough, cuase the smoke was very sweet. It had a nice fruity taste, could taste like a pomegranate, but I dont have many pomegranates to begin with. The aftertaste was a bit nutty. I love how tangiers has multiple flavors from 1 shisha.

[b]Rating:[/b] 8.5 - Very nice smoke w/ a great different aftertaste! Im rating this on the enjoyment of my session, not so much the accuracy of the flavor. And that is becuase i cannot remember what a pomegranate tastes like. But if i had to recall, i would say its pretty close.

• 4 weeks later...
[b][size="3"]Tangiers [color="#ff00ff"]Pomegranate[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Signature Ice
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Golden Canary Japanese Coals
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Sweet Fruit Smell and Tobacco
[b]Taste:[/b] Slight Sweet Fruit Taste, and Tobacco
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Huge
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] hookah-shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 7/10 The flavor is weak comparative to a lot of Tangiers flavors, but I like it. I wish it was stronger. The subtle flavor does tend to stick around as an afterthought in my mouth, which makes up for the lack of initial flavor on the pull.

• 1 year later...
Pomegranate

Bowl: Tangiers Phunnel - Medium
Coal: Hypnosis Easy Lite
Hookah: Khalil Mamoon - Halzone (Tri Metal)
Hose: Nammor????? Orange hose from Tangiers?

Three Reviewers Average Ratings-
Flavor: 7.5avg. Has a small floral undertone. Creamy/fruity after taste. Flavor is not an in your face flavor but very fragrant and the flavor that is there is very mellow and smooth. Reminds me of a raspberry mamba candy! VERY good!!

Spiciness: 8 (on a scale from 1-10, 1 being unsmokeable) We just started up but the flavor seems stable so far.

Smoke: 8.5 Great smoke like always with tangiers! Pig puffy clouds! but not the BEST(10) clouds we've had.

Overall Rating: 8 - I would def. buy this flavor again. It's a nice mellow smoke. The flavor is good too! An easy smoke for sure!