Jedi or Sith

Don't derail the topic. :PDepends on the situation. If I were in Star Wars world.... probably Sith. If I were in this world - Jedi. The Jedi power set is more useful in everyday life. I don't really need to have lightning shoot out of my hands... But over

Any force user can learn any power - that's given. But speaking in generic terms - as that's how the question was stated - sith have destructive powers and jedi have constructive powers with a handful of other more generic skills in between.

Jedi are based on samurai among other things - Lucas was a big Kurosawa fan - hence he worked on Kagemusha.I decked out as Maul once. Shaved my head and everything. Painted my own face for about 5 hours and slept very carefully before finishing in the morning. Twas dope. Wish I had a picture scanned. :PThough I'd love to actually put together a high quality costume myself one day. It'll probably be Maul though. hehehe...Samurai ARE more badass - unforuntately ninjas have a bit more going for them - the Samurai vs. Ninja scene in The Last Samurai is fucking awesome. I about wet my pants once I realized there was an honest to goodness Samurai v. Ninja fight occuring before my very eyes. hehehe...

Ninja's are underhanded murderers. They use deception and trickery along with stealth tactics and deadly weapons to subvert opponents. In a tactical situation - ninjas generally have the upperhand - and while I love pirates as much as the next guy - ninjas could kick any pirates ass. It's nothing against the pirates - they're a motley crew, but ninjas are highly diciplined killers. Samurai and pirates have a chance - but I think the statistical advantage goes to the ninja. Jedi or Sith trumps ninja I think though as Jedi/Sith have ninja skills as well as telekinetics/lightning reflexes/swords that cut through 99% of known matter - you can't really trump a good Jedi/Sith Lord with the availible entries.