Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Smells like the sour dust on sour patch kids
Taste: Just like it smelled. It started off mild but got better
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Good Buzz
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: MNHookah.com

Overall: 8/10 With a name like Sour I was hoping it might be super sour I was a little disappointed. It did have a good flavor but not very strong. Tasted like the like sour patch dust. It's a great mixer. Put with Maraschino Cherry and it was great added a great undertone.

• 3 months later...
Tangiers Sour!

Setup:

30" Nour with 2 cocos and room temperature water (about 75 degrees) with a Namoor hose. It was acclimated for about 24 hours.

Review

Alright, lets start with the flavor. This stuff smells...sour, which is great because that's what I was looking for when I ordered this tobacco.

The flavor is great, it has a nice sour taste right at the front with a slight sweetness that follows very closely behind. This isn't an extremely sour flavor but one can taste the sour as the dominant flavor. This flavor reminds me, as someone has said before, of the dust from Sourpatch kids candy. I love this candy. smile.gif

As far as smoke goes, this will depend on how good you are at working with Tangiers but if you know what you're doing, you'll get nice full clouds loaded with flavors. One can generally make a session with this tobacco last as long as they do. wink.gif Throughout the session I got nice clouds for about 2 hours but I've gotten a bowl to last 3+ with some dedicated heat management.

This flavor gets a 10/10 from me. I love it. This and Fumari Rose are my go to smokes, I always have half a kilo on hand and I've smoked 2-3 sessions of this in a day on a long football packed day. smile.gif If you love full flavor and are craving something other than fruit, give this a go. You will not be dissapointed, I garuntee it. smile.gif