Grape

VDDZ

This will be a not traditional review

Setup: Egyptian mid-sized hookah, medium phunnel, nammor hose

Tangers Grape 7/10
Average all around, smell, cut, taste, smoke, duration; just average, not worth the extra work in my book

ok, I cleaned that phunnel full of tangiers, and it still looked full O_o. I smoked till I thought it was black, it had plenty of heat I believed, but it tasted done. The top was burnt, but the bottom was moist, I feel a mod would have helped. I can no longer test anything, as I broke my medium phunnel, but it really seemed to waste tobacco. I also feel I have reached a conclusion...

Their is nothing special about tangiers. Good tobacco, but to much work and waste for the money. AF still rules in my book, cheap, smokes well, easy to prep. I loaded a bowl to the T like this topic says, and it smoked like good tobacco. That was alot of work. I guess my hopes were a little high tho (but I did have to buy a special bowl and load it from a guide); I guess I half expected hot half-way naked chicks that wanted to suck on my hose and also stay to smoke some hookah to start showing up in my yard. If you have it, enjoy it; it has a good flavor and smokes nice. If your debating between your favorite smoke (or your next meal) and this, pass. I was not impressed, but I really wasn't let down.

Overall: 5/10
the extra work and amount of tobacco needed to get a decent smoke killed it for me

• 5 months later...
Tangiers Grape

Hookah: 29" Mya Gyro
Bowl: Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Large Razan
Coals: Sultan
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Very earthy in color
Nicotine: 0.3%
Smell: Sex and Grapes =)
Taste: Think of the most incredibly delicious Grape bubblegum you have ever smoked!
Smoke: AMAZING!
Buzz: Like someone spun me around and hit me in the head
Duration: About an hour

Purchased From: Hookah Company

Overall:
10/10 This is by FAR my favorite Tangiers flavor I have tried so far!

• 7 months later...
Tangiers Grape

Hookah: Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Super Grape Candy
Taste: Like Grape Kool-Aid
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Huge
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From:
Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 10/10 This is by far my favorite straight up original grape flavors. All though I love the White Grape, this gives it a run for the money. Honestly what it tastes like: That old juice filled gum that was grape and had the grape juice inside. Makes me feel all nostalgic and old.