Setup:

Medium Phunnel bowl

Golden QL's

Mya QT lookin hookah (fake sad.gif )

Razan Hose

Cut:

Typical tangiers.

Smell:
Smelled kinda odd at first but I let it acclimate for a bit then started to get the better smell.

Smoke:
Very thick, big clouds

Taste:
Mint lemon taste. Was excellent. I was skeptical of it being any good but soon as it got goin I loved it.
Almost tasted like a menthol lemon cough drop. RIIIIICCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLAAAAAAA

Duration:
Smoked for about an hour with 3 guys then tossed the rest of the bowl since its in the negatives here and snowing. It could have easily gone another hour or so

Buzz:
Great Buzz as always.

Overall:
Great flavor, one of my favorites as of now actually. Nice thick smoke, and great duration. 9/10

PICK THIS FLAVOR UP!

• 1 month later...
Tangiers Mimon

Setup:

Medium Phunnel bowl

3 Golden QL's

30" Egyptian

Razan Hose

Cut:

Rough cut that is sticky sticky.

Smell:
Strong mint smell with a tint of lemon

Smoke:
Very thick, huge clouds for the duration

Taste:
Spectacular combination of mint a lemon. I was amazed at how well the flavor kept even after adding more coals.

Duration:
I smoked this at least 2 hours probably more

Buzz:
Very nice buzz.

Overall:
Wonderful flavor that lasted forever. Could have probably smoked it more than I did. I love anything mixed with mint so this really hit the spot. I would say it is a 9/10. Pick this up if you can it is worth it!

• 3 months later...
Tangiers Mimon:

this is another absolutely beautiful flavor. it's a cross between Lemon and Mellon. it's not just some lemmon and some mellong tobacco mixed together. they actually measure out certain ammounts of each flavoring when they make it.

it's a really delicate flavor. it's a very interesting flavor to taste. it's not the strong IN-YOUR-FACE-CANDY flavor, like i was expecting. the lemon is, to me, stronger than the mellon and i'm not sure how i feel about that. maybe i was expecting more mellong flavor, but on the other hand, i suspect that if it had less lemon and more mellon, that it might taste like other brand's limon, which usually taste like cleaning solution. not the case with Tagiers Mimon. very acurate flavoring. it is one of the few flavors out there that taste like what it's intending to taste like and no taste of the tobacco at all. that's what really struck me. if i did taste the tobacco, i did not notice.

just a fantastic flavor. a true masterpiece

i've tried it smoked in a phunnel. awesome smoke, as usual. good buzz, as usual.

overall score is going to be 9. great flavor. those who like limon and are tired of crappy limon flavored tobacco should try this.

• 1 year later...
Mimon

Hookah: KM Amoura
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Narbish hose
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Just like all of the other tangiers batches.
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Smells like lemonheads to me.
Taste: Wow, just wow, I love the flavor, it had a lemony taste with a little hint of mint.
Smoke: Big, thick clouds.
Buzz: Buzz was pretty light.
Duration: 2 sets of coals, 1 hour each.
Purchased From: Hookah John

Overall: I have read good things about the flavor so I decided to get some. I let it acclimate and then smelled it, I fell in love with the smell. The mint doesn't overpower the lemon and they mix great together. I'm giving this a 10/10 because its such a tasty flavor.

• 2 months later...
[b]Mimon[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] no name egyptian
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Medium Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Narbish hose
[b]Coals: [/b]banboocha
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Just like all of the other tangiers batches.
[b]Smell:[/b] Smells like lemons
[b]Taste: [/b]awesome taste lemon and some mint
[b]Smoke: [/b]Big, thick clouds.
[b]Buzz: [/b]pretty nice smoked on an empty stomach
[b]Duration: [/b]running low on coals so only did 1 round of an hour still had plenty left in it.
[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah John

[b]Overall: [/b]heard a lot aboout this flavor and a lot of ppl smoking it so i had to give it a try, and i love it perfect blend tastes amazing and smokes good! everything i heard about this flavor has been true 10/10

• 2 weeks later...
[size="3"][b]Tangiers [color="#9acd32"]Mimon[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Minty
[b]Taste: [/b]Mint and Lemon
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Good Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 10/10 It's a perfect blend of mint and lemon. I normally like to blend my own when it comes to Tangiers and I can do it myself like Sour Grape, but this is better than I can do, it's perfect! It's an amazing smoke that I will be getting more of soon.

• 1 year later...
[size=5]Tangiers Mimon:[/size]

[size=5][size=3]Set up: Mya QT, small phunnel, luke warm water in base[/size][/size]
Coals: Coco nara 3 cubes (grand total of 9 cubes over all)
[size=5][size=3]smell: afte opening the pack and placing it in a container to acclimate there was a very strong minty smell. acclimated for a few hours and the smell remained about the same 5/5[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=3]taste: AMAZING! strong mint on inhale, nice smooth lemon/lime on the exhale 5/5[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=3]smoke: HUGE! deffinatly some of the biggest clouds ive had so far 5/5[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=3]buzz: very strong at first but quickly went away over the course of the session 3/5[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=3]duration: OVER 3 HOURS!!! pretty sure i could of made it last longer but i gave up by the 3 1/2hour mark. 5/5[/size][/size]

[size=5][size=3]overall: This is going to be one of my regulars from here on out no doubt. awesome flavor, nice after taste, huge smoke, decent buzz, long lasting. as stated before the session i had was well over 3 hours, id keep smoking until the coals were almost out completely, at that point id light a fresh set of 3 coals and start again placing the coals in a different spot on the bowl. 3 sets of coals later still full flavour and huge clouds. Id recommend this to anyone, 5/5[/size][/size]

[size=5][size=3]total score: 10/10 even tho i scored it a little low on the buzz, but then again a good smoke doesnt rely on the buzz..... that and i smoke cigs too so i wasnt really expecting one lol[/size][/size]

[size=5][size=3][size=5][size=3]reviews soon to come: Tangiers Kiwi and tangiers Schnozzberry[/size][/size][/size][/size]