It's Like That Other Breakfast Cereal

Zildjian

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tangiers Birquq It's Like That OTHER Breakfast Cereal[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Appearance: Looks like Tangiers.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smell: Trix. Absolutely Trix.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Setup: KM Americana, Tangiers Pico bowl, Narbish v4 hose, CH[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smoke: Clouds typical of Tangiers - nice.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taste: THIS is what the first ILTOBC should have been. Take a mouthful of Trix and you'll know what this tastes like. So great.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Duration: On set 1[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Buzz: None[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Overall: 9/10 This is the cereal shisha you've been waiting for! The flavors pop, the nostalgia grows, and I kind of want to put milk in the base so I can drink the sweet, sweet flavored sugar that the cereal leaves in it. No? Bad idea? Well ok, but, this is a flavor I will purchase![/font][/color]

• 7 months later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]It's Like That Other Breakfast Cereal[/color] (Flavor #100)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Abanos (2011 Version)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Tropical Punch. Slightly different, a bit more of a berry smell to it, but pretty much Tropical Punch.
[b]Taste:[/b] Same as the smell, but probably closer to Tropical Punch. I didn't pick out much in the way of berry tastes, though there was some subtle, non-descript undertone I couldn't pinpoint.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2-3 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]7/10 If this wasn't a flavor that I feel gets recycled quite often in Tangiers lines, I would have ranked it higher. Technically, it's great tasting, a good middle-of-the-road flavor thats not too much of anything, and I do like the "tang" of it (heh), but, I am just kind of burned out on this Hawaiian Punch/Tahiti Treat flavor. It's delicious, but it's too straightforward for me. It can get kind of boring smoking flavors like this, for me anyways. Technically this is a new flavor, but I feel like with the Birquq line, they could have done something really interesting with this flavor and just sort of ended up re-hashing a formula that already works.

• 1 month later...
[b]Tangiers Birquq [color=#ff8c00]It’s Like That One Breakfast Cereal[/color] (Flavor #700)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Regal Meleck
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Gaia
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Very Juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Citrus
[b]Taste:[/b] Citrus and Cherry
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Sample from Eric

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 This shisha takes me back to when I was young and eating Trix Cereal. It’s a great flavor. Not something I can smoke every day, But something I would love to smoke to break up my usual rotation.