Setup
Social Smoke 36" Egyptian 3-hose hookah
Standard MYA Hose
Room temperature water (No Ice)

Tangiers Strawberry

Cut
Standard Tangiers cut

Smell
Smells pretty good, smells kinda like Nakhla strawberry.

Flavor
This is my second time smoking this and the flavor is lacking. I couldn't really taste much strawberry which was a surprise because almost every Tangiers I have smoked was a very strong flavorful session.

Smoke Thickness
Nice Thickness, not face covering, still pretty nice.

Overall
I would give this tobacco a 6/10 because the flavor was lacking so much, though it still gets a 6 because the smoke thickness.

• 1 month later...
Tangiers Strawberry

Setup: 22" mya, mya qt, smiley's 15 dollar kit, or SS mini egyptian.

Bowl: tangiers funnel bowl or tangiers wide bowls

Coals: three kings

Smell: smells like a swisher sweet

Cut: longcut, normal tangiers

Smoke Thickenss: 9/10

Flavour: tastes like a stawberry swisher sweet without the shittyness of a swisher sweet

Buzz: 8/10. I had a nice buzz going although i usually don't smoke for a buzz

Duration: 3 hours in phunnel

Overall: 9/10. It has a very good flavor, It is one of the top tangiers flavors IMO. I will def. get this one again

• 2 years later...
Original Review Date: 4/14/06
Flavor Reviewed: Tangier’s Triple Strawberry
Setup: MYA Arycrlic
Ma’assel Total Weight:
Around 70 grams or so I think

Background:
This is another of the flavors the kind Eric sent me to try. I’m just a horrible person, and haven’t reviewed it yet.

Appearance:
Tall, dark, and handsome, sorta like Tangiers. Or rough and rugged like the Marlboro Man. Maybe a combination of the two.

Smell:
Well, to begin with, it smelled chemically. Then Tangiers yelled about humidity, I aired it out, and it smelled like strawberries. It doesn’t smell like candy to me, almost more like Smuckers preserves.

Flavor:
Sorta tastes like it too. It’s got that semi-sweet layer to it, but you know you’re tasting strawberries first and foremost, not a candy. It was sorta like Nakhla in flavor, a bit impressionilistic perhaps, but quite enjoyable. Flavor was even throughout the bowl.

Smoke Density:
Bug bomb.

Roomnote:
Like Strawberry Shortcake is hiding in the cupboard with her friends. Or something.

Buzz:
Not as knock you on your ass as Nakhla, but like all Tangiers, you know you’re smoking a tobacco heavy ma’assel. Just the way I like it.

Overall Impressions:
It is tasty and delicious, and I will be purchasing more. A good everyday smoke, and a good starting Tangiers flavor for those of you who want to see what the dark side is all about, lungs be damned.

Rating:
Hell, I don’t know. Like, um, 9.5 or so? Same range as all his stuff.

• 1 month later...
Tangiers Strawberry

Hookah: Mya Nou Nou
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Slight hint of strawberry
Taste: Tobacco with a hint of strawberry
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Huge
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From:
Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 2/10 This is one of the old school flavors. The flavor is there but not very light. Not a great flavor but the tobacco just didn't taste good at all. The strawberry is an after taste.