Kashmir Apple

azcoyote

Kashmir Apple

Appearance: Dark rich tobaccos, very juicy with a lot of aroma or apples and something exotic.

Flavor, Sweet apple and heady flavor, very delicious. One of my current favorites. This is one flav that is not unpleasant or overpowering out of the gate, but it lasts and lasts! Very stable for entire session.

Room aroma is excellent.

Buzz : Standard Tangiers buzz, i.e. wicked strong but comfortable.

Smoke: Thick white clouds almost immediately.

This was a sample Eric was kind enough to leave here on his last visit to Phoenix. I will have to purchase some when it's gone. My first 10/10 rating. I think this is a masterpiece of shisha alchemy. tongue.gif

• 6 months later...
Tangiers Kashmir Apple

Setup: 21" mod hookah, standard mya bowl, 1 giant golden coal

Smell: Smelled like spices

Cut: Long and a little juicy

Appearance: Its a dark brown shisha

Smoke
: Smoke was pretty thick. Really strong though like you can feel your lungs compressing.

Flavor: Tasted like spicy apples.

Buzz: Huge buzz after like 4-5 hits. Buzz kinda dies after like 30 min.

Rating: I'm giving this a 8.5/10. My friends really enjoyed it and I did too.

• 9 months later...
Tangiers Kashmir Apple

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: The smell was extremely unique. Kashmir from what I am told
Taste: The taste is extremely strong, Kashmir Taste, very little apple, I am told it takes time to distinguish the subtle tastes of the Kashmir Line
Smoke: Huge White Clouds right off the bat.
Buzz: Knock me on my @$ Buzz, Canon and I were both nauseous from the smoke.
Duration: I lasted about 45 minutes

Purchased From:
worldhookah.com

Overall: 10/10 Amazing Flavor, Great smoke, Kashmir smell is still in my hookah after washing it. Amazing Buzz cancels out the lingering smell in the hookah!

• 3 years later...
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"][b]Tangiers [/b]Kashmir Apple [/color][/font]
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mya Bambino [/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Tangiers small phunnel [/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nammor[/font][/color]
[b]Coals: coconaras [/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: very sticky and dense and dark[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].3
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Smells like a fragrant rustic floral [/color][/font]
[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Taste: [/color][/font][/b][b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Just like it smells- fragrant rustic floral- Kashmir with no real apple taste [/color][/font][/b]
[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] thin[/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] It was good but it didnt really nock me on my ass like I have been hearing it should [/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5 hours[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[b]Purchased From: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hookah Shisha[/font][/color]

[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Overall:[/color][/font][/b][b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"] 8/10 [/color][/font][/b]

[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]T[/color][/font][/b][b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]his was my third time trying Tangiers and the first time I have gotten it to smoke at least partially right. It went through two different 4/20 acclimation and then I put a bowls worth out an hour before I smoked. The flavor seamed to be just right... I have never tried Kashmir before so it was hard for me to know if it was tasting how it was supposed to but a friend [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]guessed the flavor so it must have been spot on. I was disjointed that there wasn't really any apple flavorings the Kashmir was the only thing I tasted. The smoke itself started out pretty harsh (which I blame on my noob tangiers heat management) and the smoke was also very thin throughout. (Again I'm sure it was me). I certainly felt the buzz but it didn't feel like anything more then what I normally feel with Naklah. At the end of the day I am very excited I finally got this stuff to smoke semi-right and I am excited to try the other flavors that have been sitting around. [/color][/font][/b]