Juicy Peach

aronparsons

Tangiers Juicy Peach

Setup: Mya QT, Mya bowl, Mya hose, heavy-duty foil, 2 Easy Lite Japanese coals

Appearance: Standard Tangiers cut and appearance. Black, very wet, huge leaves, a couple of big stems.

Smell: The smell was not as mouth-watering as I'm used to with Tangiers tobacco. It didn't smell too great at first, but after sitting out for a couple of hours it smelled more like a peach. It smells nowhere near as "peachy" as Starbuzz Peach though.

Flavor: Not too much peach flavor, maybe just barely not enough. It has the dark molasses type of flavor in the background. It's a decent smoke and it didn't become too much after a while of smoking it (Starbuzz Peach does get overpowering at times).

Smoke: Standard thickness for Tangiers.

Buzz: No buzz at all which I thought was weird considering the other Tangiers flavors I have still give me a buzz.

Overall: I'm not terribly impressed with this flavor. It's not bad, but there are much better peach flavors available. 6.5/10.

• 2 months later...
Tangiers Juicy Peach

Setup: Mya QT

Smell: smells like a peach bought fresh from the roadside in Georgia! Mouth watering yummy

Smoke: slow at first, but after 5 minutes great big puffy clouds of smoke. not harsh at all

Flavor:Heavy in the molases department and light in the peachy department. A perfect balance of flavors

Buzz: strong relaxing buzz. And I smoke a pack and a half of nonfiltered cigarettes a day.

Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes

Coals: Japanese quick-lites (Chinese made)

Final: 10/10 If all Tangiers flavors are this good I just found my new exclusive brand. If not I know what my regular smoke will be. This is now the tobacco to be beat as far as I am concerned.

• 2 months later...
Shisha Brand: Tangiers Juicy Peach

Smell/Flavor: Did NOT smell like Peaches, smelt like Pears

Cut: long cuts of tobacco, dripping wet. Black.

Smoke: Started off mild, thickened up fast. Never got harsh, even with 2 coals. BUT... didn't taste like PEACHES, rather like PEARS

Buzz: Mild, expected more from what I've read about

Duration: 45 min to just under an hour (wasn't paying attention)

Hookah Set-up: 21" Egyptian, standard "brown" clay bowl, water (no ice), 2 silver coat coals

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): I was disappointed with the taste/smell. I expected PEACH, but it was definatly PEAR. I'd give it a 7, it was a nice smoke - mellow and good. I just don't like Pears too much.

• 2 years later...
[b][size="3"]Tangiers [color="#ff8c00"]Juicy Peach[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Like Fresh Peaches
[b]Taste:[/b] Like Biting into a Fresh Peach
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Huge
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] hookah-shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10 Now I am really loving this flavor. I am not a big smoking peach fan. But this one maybe an exception form time to time! It tastes so much like a just ripened peach like I am biting into for real. I mean if you think you may even like peach, this is a must try!!!!

• 3 months later...
[color=#CACACA][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Tangiers [color="#FF8C00"]Juicy Peach[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Econo Gelato
[b]Bowl:[/b] Alien Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: DelSol Custom[/b]
[b]Coals: [/b]Easy Lites
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: Dark, moist, typical tangiers.[/b]
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Hmmm, definitely peach, but a little darker, or more fuller of a smell than a normal peach.
[b]Taste: [/b]Like a Juicy Peach haha. It wasn't as in your face as the smell in the tupperware, but it was still good.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Decent buzz.
[b]Duration:[/b] 3, hour long sessions, throughout the day.
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Eric's Lounge

[b]Overall:[/b] 10/10 I had to of been doing something wrong. I'm still getting used to smoking Tangiers. The flavor was there but I noticed by the third session that it was getting a little harsher. So basically the first session was a 10/10, the second was a 9/10, and the third was an 8/10 but I gave it a 10 because thats what it should of tasted and been like had I not stopped and started up again a few hours later.[/size][/font][/color]