Passion Fruit

xpimpitox

Tangiers Passion Fruit

Ahh...after a one month hiatus, i said what the hell and pack a bowl of passion fruit.

Smell/Flavor: interesting unique smell and flavor i cant my finger on but very tasty!

Cut: standard tangiers cut, big leaves and very juicy!

Smoke: it was outside and a lil windy, didnt have much heat on it because of the harshness factor i seem 2 cant get rid of when i smoke tangiers but it was pretty thick considering the heat i was using.

Buzz: standard tangiers heavy duty buzz! it was a smaller buzz because i was taking it easy till i stood up 2 get a glass of water lol.

Amount(approx)/Duration: ehh probably bout 40 mins then we left 2 get some in and out..gotta love the double doubles!

Hookah Type: 27inch MYA Bohemian w/MYA Cloisonne Hose.

Bowl: Tangiers regular style bowl

Foil/Screen: double reynolds regular foil

Coal/Amount: one fresh silver coal and 2 halfway done silver coals from a previous bowl...added a 3rd before we left.

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 8/10. although i had a ok session with it, when i first got it a few months back it was my first tangiers session ever and i got smokin it like a champ! im still workin on my tangiers technique but i seem to be gettin better at it with every session. ill be sure re-review this once i got it mastered!

• 11 months later...
Tangiers Passionfruit

First review, so bear with me here...

Setup: Freshly cleaned Mya Acrylic 3 hose, Ice Water, Nammor Hoses, Tangiers Bowl w/ mod, Stargate Coals, Straw Mod

Smell: Smells amazing... like candy, unless you get too close and get a strong tobacco smell. My room still smells like candy.

Cut: Long, thin cuts of tobacco

Smoke: Not the thickest I've had, but was very enjoyable.

Length: Only smoked for about an hour with several friends, afterwards I got kinda tired (the good kind). The shisha seemed pretty moist still and probably could have gone much longer.

Flavor: I was kind of expecting this to kick my ass like other tangiers flavors have in the past, but I think with the new stargate coals I got, it was perfect. I've never smoked a bowl of tangiers as well as this one. The flavor tastes exactly how it smells - it tastes like I'm eating some kind of candy.

Buzz: Best buzz I've had in a while. A very lingering buzz, never really HIT me like tangiers has in the past. Really nice.

Overall: 9.5/10 - Best tangiers I've tried so far. Very very nice flavor.

• 1 year later...
Tangiers Passion Fruit

Smell: Passion fruit with a tabacco smell

Cut: Tangiers.

Smoke: HUGE PLUMES OF SMOKE

Buzz: Subtle, but I smoke cigs so its most likely strong.

Amount(approx)/Duration: 3 hours.

Hookah Type: Km Faridat.

Hose: Km deluxe hose.

Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel

Foil/Screen: Hd Ren Foil, lots o' holes

Coal/Amount: 3 Al Awa'el, 3 more to round it out.

Liquid in Base: Aqua

Taste: Stronger then it smells and minus the tobacco smell.

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 10/10

Its like angels pissing on your tounge, Amazing, and an absolute dead on replication of passion fruit. Clouds were awesome, never a moment of harshness (assuming you can manage your heat). This is a new standard in the shisha cabinet.

• 2 months later...
Tangiers Passion Fruit

Hookah: 29" Mya Gyro
Bowl: Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Large Razan
Coals: Sultan
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Very earthy in color
Nicotine: 0.3%
Smell: Odd fruit aroma
Taste: Fruit
Smoke: AMAZING!
Buzz: Like someone spun me around and hit me in the head
Duration: About an hour

Purchased From: Hookah Company

Overall:
7/10
Personally this isnt the best Tangiers flavor and I am not sure if I will be puchasing it again.The buzz is fantastic like always,and the longevity is phenomenal.This flavor is worth a try but for me it seems like it's definitely a hit or miss.

• 5 months later...
Tangiers Passionfruit

Hookah: Mya QT
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: smells like Pear
Taste: Tastes Pear and Passionfruit
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Huge
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From:
Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 10/10 If i haven't just cleaned my hose and QT i would think Pear was ghosting but it's mostly passionfruit. It has a pear type taste to it. I really like this shisha and it's one everyone should try.

• 10 months later...
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][b]Tangiers Passionfruit[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][b]
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][b]
[/b][/font][/color]Hookah:[/b] KM Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers small
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]HD Foil
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Japanese[b] [/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical oily/juicy.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]Maximal
[b]Base: [/b]KM Pharonie
[b]Smell:[/b] Not overpowering citrus smell, like a slight grapefruit.
[b]Taste: [/b]Mellow passionfruit, not too much.
[b]Smoke: [/b]Thick and velveteen.
[b]Buzz: [/b]Block out the next two hours of your schedule.
[b]Duration: [/b]1 hour - because I am a purist.
[b]Purchased From: [/b]Aztec Highway (if ever in Salt Lake, do stop by) [/color][/size]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837]
[/color][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837]This is a great, mid-grade flavor that isn't a heavy hitter on flavor. Make no mistake, the flavor is there, it just isn't incredibly impressive. It is enjoyable and received remarks from the other smokers in the session. I wasn't as sold on it as some, but think that this would be better as a mixer than by itself. Perhaps with OG Blueberry to make a dynamically flavored bowl would get this shisha nearer to the front of the Tangiers proverbial pack. [/color][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837]
[/color][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837]8/10[/color][/size][/size][/font][/color]