Fs: Crown Micro Phunnel Bowl

bruceg

Just a note for anyone looking to buy. The shisha burns are really easy to get out. Many people on the forums have stated ways that they do but one way I found worked for me is letting it soak for a day in oxyclean. Comes out shiny and looking brand new. I was cleaning it out every month or 2 to keep it like new.

Great bowl too!

[quote name='DrSmokes' timestamp='1345087438' post='554191']
Just a note for anyone looking to buy. The shisha burns are really easy to get out. Many people on the forums have stated ways that they do but one way I found worked for me is letting it soak for a day in oxyclean. Comes out shiny and looking brand new. I was cleaning it out every month or 2 to keep it like new.

Great bowl too!
[/quote]
I find washing it immediately after it cools helps. You can get some of the minor burns out but some of it you can scrub your ass off and it won't come off. It's only on the rim tho. The rest of the glass is shiny like when I first bought it.

Depends on how tightly/loose you pack. Loosely you can get 10-15G. Tight for nak I've gotten 20-25G in it.
I'll try to get pics eventual. I been so busy that's why I haven't been here on the forum in the last week.

[quote name='smokingpanda' timestamp='1345684058' post='554847']
why are you selling it bruce? did you get a tangys funnel ?
[/quote]

No, I just smoke out the regular Egyptian lately and gonna put the money towards a different crown bowl prolly.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...