Shiazo-Shop.com Reviews

vendetta_revived

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.[/font][/color]Shiazo-shop.com[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here. [/font][/color]

So I was googling around and I came across their site. Was tempted but their site was a little squiffy. I mentioned it here and someone came here and said they'd fixed it.

Decided to give it a shot since it was Free Shipping (from germany) and their prices were noticibly less than domestic places. The package was order 6 packages to get their special price. The total was about $45 (after the exchange rate).

Placed the order June 8, received the "thank you for your order" June 18, and received my order June 28. The packaging was ok (hey, nothing was missing or broken so I can't complain).

So, if you were thinking about ordering Steam Stones, this looks like a good place while they're making this offer.