El Nefes Pasha

Chreees

This is for reviews for the El Nefes Pasha only. Any non-review comments or questions will be removed or edited by the moderators. Please use any appropriate format. Pictures are recommended, but not required.

[b]El Nefes Pasha with Syrian Base[/b]
[b]Purchased from HookahJohn.com[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I picked this up on a whim thanks to John being evil and offering a 35% discount on all hookahs over a weekend.[/font][/color]

[b]Looks[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]: Beautiful! The engravings are deep, and clean and there are no visible welds. At my request John was careful to pick out a hose that matched it perfectly. The Turkish hoses are huge. Easily as wide as my widest hoses (Narbish, etc.), but it is very, very heavy, so I set it aside for the moment and went with a Fancy Hose. I have to say it’s gorgeous though, velvet and braid with a removal tip that would lend itself to washing if I chose to. I have no idea if the entire hose is washable, but since it has the thread wrapping, it’s likely not.[/font][/color]

[b]Functionality:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] This pipe is really airtight with the exception of missing the BB that goes in the purge valve. I could have replaced it easily from several I have lying around, but since I’m weird and rarely if ever actually use a purge, I simply filled the cap with tinfoil and tightened it down. Since I’m used to my Egyptians, I had some concerns about the length of the downstem being short enough that there didn’t seem to be much room left for smoke, but honestly, I get huge clouds from this pipe. Easily equal if not better than my KM’s. With the phunnel it’s still noticeably shorter than any of my KM’s, but I like the overall height. The wind cover is too short for phunnels, but because the shank above the tray is shorter than KM’s, a regular tall windcover fits perfectly on the tray. With the Fancy Hose, inhales are as effortless as breathing, with zero restriction.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]My first session with it was with AF Vanilla, my all time most used flavor, and it was perfect. Then I decided a couple days later to give the phunnel a test drive with Birquq and it functioned perfectly.[/font][/color]

[b]Overall:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] This may easily become my all time favorite pipe. At 26” it’s small enough to be convenient. I had moments when I wondered what I was doing buying yet another pipe, but this may well be my favorite hookah purchase of the past several years. All and all….. [/font][/color][b]I LOVE THIS PIPE![/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]