JonBenet

ok, so now they have this guy in custody who they believe may be responsible for the death of jonbenet ramsey. i was genuinely surprised. i thought they would be searching for her killer the same way they're looking for nicole simpsons murderer.it kind of ruins a whole lot of jokes, doesnt it?

Yeah. That one south park episode and about fifty episodes of SNL are now moot.Truthfully, I'm not so sure about this guy, though. We've been watching this story pretty close, and I just think the guy is kind of a nut, got obsessed with the case and decided he was the killer.Of course, I'm no expert on psychiatry and stuff, it's really just a gut feeling. If you ask me, the older brother did it. There's a good bit of evidence that points that way.

[quote name='GuyWithTheGun']Truthfully, I'm not so sure about this guy, though. We've been watching this story pretty close, and I just think the guy is kind of a nut, got obsessed with the case and decided he was the killer.[/quote] Seconded. I think the guy was just so obsessed with the case that he wants to become a part of it.My dad thinks that he was gonna be arrested for something in Thailand (thats where he was found, right?) and sent to rot in some hellish thai prison so he just did this so he could get the hell out of there.

i think they just lay this down 2 rest im so tired of hearing about jon benet ramsey. AHHHHHHH :::runs and hides in closet in fetal position:::

I thought it was rather bullshitish that they found this guy (if it is even the guy) years after. How did they do it? DNA evidence found on her underwear...years after. And of all places THAILAND is where they caught him. They are only doing this because there are no new missing white girls, terror attempts, or natural disasters to exploit.In related news...OJ did it.

[url="http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUSA&IKOBJECTID=5647dd32-0abe-421a-01cb-49517318e6a4&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf"]Denver station confirms John Mark Karr's DNA does not match DNA from JonBenet crime scene[/url]In related news...evidence against OJ increases.