Texas Smokers Meet Up

Gingerbot

I would like to put together a meet up for us Tx smokers.
I'm not very familiar with the hookah lounges in the DFW area, so if anyone knows a good place to meet let me know.
Unless someone has a place they wouldn't mind having some people over. :)
I can't do weekends due to work, so would love to set it up on a weekday. Trying to get a date in advance enough for people to plan for it.

March 5, 2012 or any day around that week preferably. If you have any ideas let me know and i'll see if i can't edit this with some info on the meet-up.

It will be a bit hard for me to make for the time being, but I would love too. I probably couldn't do anything until summer but if I can I will make it.

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1329365600' post='539192']
It will be a bit hard for me to make for the time being, but I would love too. I probably couldn't do anything until summer but if I can I will make it.
[/quote]

Summers would be good for me too, I'll be in Waco instead of Austin so that's a closer drive (plus i have family in the DFW area) and we could smoke outside with our own hookahs outside at a park or something. Or a lounge either way, lounges in general are pretty disappointing to me but the ones in DFW seem to be extra lame (no offence) compared to the ones I have been to in Austin.