Fs: Sahara Smoke 27" $70 (Up For Negotiation)

Ewhite92

I have a 27" Sahara hookah with a purple base and hose that I got about a year and a half ago and smoked maybe twice a month. I got a new KM so the girlfriend says this one has to go. It is a very clean hookah with the exception of a few scuffs on the base and some hard water buildup on the heart. It will include the stem, base, tray, Egyptian clay bowl, hose, tongs, Heba Diffuser, and a semi-padded Sarah Smoke bag (also in great condition with the exception of one zipper on one of the inside pockets being broken)
I would be willing to negotiate price down if you have a lightly used or new Tangiers Phunnel (Medium or Large) if you have one laying around. Or any Hookafina or Tangier's shisha, or any Shiazao Steam Stones to trade or anything else that would be cool like that and compatible with a KM single Pear!
I'd prefer someone living in Salt lake Because I have no way of accepting payment other than cash or check, but I'd be more than happy to ship first if that would make you more comfortable. I am also up for any other suggestions anyone has to ensure a good deal where no one gets burned! :)

Also, I can comment back with pictures if anyone can help me with resizing the pictures so I can upload them!

Thanks guys!

i would be careful about the whole ship first, receive payment after. don't get me wrong, there are a lot of people you can clearly trust on this forum, such as many of the vets here, but be wary of someone that isn't well known here or doesn't have any reputation. once you send it out, there is nothing the forum can do to get it back in case that person flakes on you and never sends the payment, etc

also, pictures help if you can post any

I appreciate the advice. When I get home today, I'll work on resizing the pictures so that I can post them.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been able to put pictures up yet, during all of my waking hours I've either been in class or at work. My girlfriend had me put the hookah up on KSL a little while ago (and the pictures actually fit haha) and here is the link for now. All of the pictures are the ones I was planning to post. The 435 Number is mine so you can call or text to make sure it's really me! :) Let me know if the URL works!

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=19156175&cat=83

Hookah has been sold. Guy saw the add on KSL and came and picked it up last night.