My Shisha Stock

bjsortadrums

This is my Shisha stock at the moment! (: Lemme know what you think! Maybe suggest some shishas/herbals to try? Thanks for checking this out! (:

Fantasia:
Surfer On Acid / 1 Kilo
Pumpkin Spice / 50g

Starbuzz:
CocoJumbo / 100g
Pink Lady / 100g

Pharoah's:
Kiwi Strawberry / 250g

Jewel's Kasbah Line:
Mimosa / 50g

[quote name='herbalsmoke' timestamp='1328142344' post='537491']
A herbal i suggest is Dr.23 by hydro
[/quote]

Thanks! I'll definitely give it a try! (:

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1328146064' post='537509']
Tangiers. Tangiers. Tangiers. Nakhla. Al Fakher. Tangiers. Tangiers. Tangiers.
[/quote]

+1

Hahaha, I'll defintiely be getting some Tangiers. I've never even had it before!

And Skoozle, I'd probably have to say my favorite is the Pumpkin Spice from Fantasia. I can't seem to get enough of it!

Tangiers is definitely not the only brand out there to pick up. People on this forum are just obsessed with it.
Its still damn good though.

However, EXCELLENT choice on the Fantasia Surfer on Acid. Sooo jealous of that Kilo, I just have the 200g's. Big fan of Fantasia.

You can't go wrong with Surfer on Acid, man. I love it. I'm a big Fantasia buff as well.

[quote name='bjsortadrums' timestamp='1328214988' post='537601']
Hahaha, I'll defintiely be getting some Tangiers. I've never even had it before!

And Skoozle, I'd probably have to say my favorite is the Pumpkin Spice from Fantasia. I can't seem to get enough of it!
[/quote]

That's cool. It seems like you might not be into the fruity flavors as much as other people.

I am one of those people who are obsessed with Tangiers. Tangiers offers quite a few spice and floral flavors so you might be interested in them.

As far as herbal/non-tobacco, I have tried Shiazo Steam Stones and they were really good. I haven't tried any other non-tobacco shish, but I have heard that Shiazo is better than all the herbals.

Other than Tangiers, I have really only tried AF and the only flavors that let me down were strawberry and cinnamon. Although, the strawberry may have been due to under packing.

Herbalsmoke, i'm a big fan of purple haze (:

And Skoozle, I do like fruity flavors, I guess just not as much as others. :P I do enjoy spices and florals a lot of the time as well! It's just whatever i'm in the mood for, I suppose. I've never tried herbals so I'll look into Shiazo at some point.

Thanks for the input, peoples! (: