Uniondale Ny

Coyote

[center][size=5][b][color=black]Saturday January 28th 2012[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Ice and Fire Hookah Lounge 7pm[/color]
[color=black][size=4]331 Oak St, Uniondale, NY 11553[/size][/color][/b][/size][/center]

[color=black][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=tahoma][size=3]Here are the updated details for the Tangiers meetup in NYC :) My colleague and I will be hosting this meetup at Ice and Fire Hookah Lounge to share our love for Tangiers and our appreciation to our friends who have brought us together.

There will be plenty of Tangiers to smoke (of course) and we can bring whatever food and alcohol that we would like. If you are are going to bring something please let us know what it is and how much you will be bringing (this goes for both food and alcohol/beverages). We are still waiting to hear about about bringing our own hookahs and the possibility of having a swap meet.

If we have a large enough turn out we will offer a door prize so feel free to bring your friends! [/size][/font][/font][/color]

[center][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Please let us know if you are coming by contacting me via PM. Please INCLUDE THE NUMBER OF GUESTS you are bringing.[/b][/font][/color][/center]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b][color=red][size=3]And now the rules:[/size][/color][/b][/font][/color]

[color=black][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=tahoma][size=3]- Please understand that we have to remain respectful so please don't get shit-faced and crude until we leave the lounge. If you start acting like a jerk my colleague will have to remove you.[/size][/font][/font][/color]
[color=black][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=tahoma][size=3]- This is not a pants optional event: Shirt, pants, shoes are required. Kilts are ok. Panda Club will be wearing black and white.
- Everyone attending should have enough cash with them to cover the sitting fees for the lounge. Pricing details pending. [/size][/font][/font][/color]