Narah Cafe Arlington Tx

Cp44

Narah cafe
2896 West Pioneer Parkway
Arlington, TX 76013-5908

I'm in DFW TX for business so to relax my mind I googled the best hookah lounges in the area. I found Narah Cafe thats near the Cowboys Stadium (took the VIP tour).

The cafe itself is not bad they use KM hookahs but only two brands of Tobacco, SB and Layalina. They also have fruit bowls as well but I chose the clay bowls instead. 3 out of 5

SB Double apple and Mint - I'm not a huge SB fan and this proved me right, the flavor is weak but i get decent clouds. They use the mini quick lights which doesn't last for shit. I should of picked the Layalina. 2.5 out of 5

Food - I ordered their gyro sandwhich and fries, it was pretty good. The gyro meat was cooked well better than I expected. 3.5 out of 5

Service - The service is amazing, the server was very attentive and polite. Hell the service here is better than most restaurants I've been to. I never had to ask for a refill or a change of coal. Price on everything is pretty decent. $15 for SB, $6 for the sandwhich and $2 for soda.

Overall - If they had AF I would rate this place a lot better but because of the service I'll give it a good score. I'll come back again if I'm ever in TX. 3.75 out of 5.