saying hello, round 2

posted in wrong section at first--- I figured I'd say hi. I've always been a hookah enthusiast, but due to lack of funds I've never been able to get my own, until now. This weekend I'll be ordering my first hookah. I'm pretty much set on the mya QT from h-s.com I've read nothing but good reviews, I like the alternative style vs the egyptians that I'm used to, and it fit my critera: cheap, and can fit on my desktop. I'm just debating on the color right now. Any opinion for or against this choice would be greatly appreciated, and I'll try to be as helpful as I can around the forums. as for a budget, I really don't want to spend more than 60-70 shipped (michigan) for everything.

I have the light blue QT and love it. If you order from H-S, don't forgot to ask about their discount to forum members. It will save you a few pennies. Just make sure to thank them for it. Welcome to the forum. I just ordered my fourth hookah and am waiting for Fed Ex to deliver it. Mind you, I don't have four hookahs. One was stolen and the second was sold. Let us know what you get.