Coyote Cigar Post, Huntington Valley, Pa

atalanta

Name: [b]Tobacco Leaf[/b]
Location: [b]1051 County Line Rd Huntingdon Valley Pa. 19006[/b][b] (215) 942-9166[/b] near the intersection of Second Street Pike and County Line Road
Store: [b]Cigar store with pipe and hookah supplies.[/b]

I had heard from an acquaintance that this place carried hookahs so decided to stop in when I was in the area. An older gentleman, probably the owner, asked if he could help me. I told him I was looking for hookahs.

"I'm out at the moment, but I'm ordering some more soon, and I need to restock my tobacco. I carry the quality ones, not the Chinese junk." He suggested I call him back in about a week.

There was an almost empty display case with a couple boxes of Hookah Hookah Spiced Rum (almost bought a box, looked tasty) and some rolls of charcoal (QLs I presume). I will probably call him back to see when they come in and see what he gets. I'd like to support a shop I can easily drive to on a whim. When I see what he gets, I'll post another review.

Do not go for hookah hookah. For a starter smoker, look for Nakhla, Al Fakher, Tangiers Lucid, Fantasia, starbuzz, and social smoke online. Hookah Hookah is one of the lowest of the lows. Chances are, if you are looking at a shop that does not specialize in Hookah products, they are going to carry some of the lower quality brands.