Full Glass Hookah Video

poncho

[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1315093487' post='522517']
i would love to have one only fear would be of breaking it how sturdy is it?
[/quote]

They are quite sturdy, and I've never had any tipping issues myself. I grind the bottoms of the vases on a diamond impregnated flat wheel until they are nice and flat. The fittings are perfectly ground, they are a pre manufactured part which comes on stock material and I add them to the hookahs. They are made for scientific use, so they are very sturdy and perfectly fitting.

[quote name='poncho' timestamp='1315116605' post='522531']
[/quote]

They are quite sturdy, and I've never had any tipping issues myself. I grind the bottoms of the vases on a diamond impregnated flat wheel until they are nice and flat. The fittings are perfectly ground, they are a pre manufactured part which comes on stock material and I add them to the hookahs. They are made for scientific use, so they are very sturdy and perfectly fitting.
[/quote]
now here is the question every one want to know, how much?

[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1315116902' post='522532']
[quote name='poncho' timestamp='1315116605' post='522531']
[/quote]

[/quote]
now here is the question every one want to know, how much?
[/quote]

Do you actually sell these? and if so where because I am definitely interested.

They can be purchased directly from me or from Crown hookahs. I am getting back into making them again, (just started a new studio) so over the next few weeks I should be back in production mode.

[quote name='herbalsmoke' timestamp='1315273487' post='522657']
These are awesome, I'd be way to paranoid that my dog would knock it over though.
[/quote]

Yea, we have 4 in the house, one knocked it over about a month ago, big mess. Burned the floor, and and so much water all over the living room. 1 out of 3 dogs is good around it, the others are oblivious.

Oh my god.... All that glass on glass fitting is [b]beautiful!![/b]
I cant imagine the flavor you get from that thing. Cleaning it would be amazing as well.

I only had two concerns. Im not sure if in person its different, but just from looking at the display hookah, it seemed a bit wobbly in the demonstration. Maybe the way the base was blown if this is true?
Second, are you considering doing different width hoses? I really like my wider hoses compared to the thin ones. Better draw and everything. (In my opinion)

Still insane looking pieces though. Are you selling them? I'd be extremely interested. Been wanting one from Crown Hookah but they were out of stock for a while. I think they still are.

Also, have you played with the idea of adding a glycern coil like some waterpipes have today? It would definitely be a spin off of the traditional KM "chiller" hookahs. :P Edited by grock

hey it seems a bit wobbly because it was on a make shift table, the table was a bunch of tiles ontop of a box, so it wasn't exactly what you call a table. But I grind the bottoms on a flat wheel, and make sure they are perfectly flat before i ship. That red vase still needs grinding actually. The Crown Hookahs, Hookahs you talk about I also made, and will be restocking his selection soon. I could make a wider bore hose for you no problem. And to the glycerin coil, not a chance. Sorry, but I am no interested in making them, maybe something similar, but it sure wont be a coil!

Haha, I wasnt asking you to make the coil, just asking if you were playing with any cooling ideas.

Rad hookahs though. I wish I could afford one. I bet its out of my price range... :/