Fs/ft Km Og Trimetal - Older Version

ChildoftheHorn

This is an original KM OG Trimetal Stem with Tray.
[IMG]http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2091/oneoo.jpg[/IMG]
I would only be interested in trading for a Boho to fit a Nickle Plated Nawras that I have or another Nawras stem. I would be more interested in non-blue and non-bell Bohos because I personally am not a blue fan and I have plenty of bell shaped Bohos. I am also willing to trade for older all brass stems or a KM triple wheat stem.
[IMG]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1697/twoev.jpg[/IMG]
The stem has always been kept clean and has VERY nice welds for a KM. It was cleaned about 3 weeks ago, so it still has a decent gleam to it with a non-abrasive cleaner. Since this is the actual OG Trimetal, it has the much heavier/nicer tray holder and the Brass hose port. These are relatively rare and pretty desirable. I will also accept a straight sale to a new and loving home! There are some stock dents from the factory and they are pictured and extremely minor.
[IMG]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1327/61299121.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5329/threee.jpg[/IMG]
PM Me an Offer if you are interested in it and buyer pays shipping (appx. $9 Priority).

Thanks!

The newer ones have a much thinner and less heavy tray plate as well as a steel hose port. This one has the thicker/heavier tray plate holder as well as the brass hose port.

The older ones have a circular scalloped tray holder and the brass hose port. They weigh a bit more than the newer 2011 version. IMO the older scalloped tray holders on many of the older KM's is much prettier than what they are doing for new models. It seems like a cost saving effort by KM as the new tray holders use less material and have less etching/handwork/detail.

I have 5 hookahs including this one ATM and another on the way which is just too much. I want to keep myself to one KM, maybe another solid brass KM like a triple wheat. I want to keep to the highest quality and minimal number (maybe 3?). I just go through cycles of buying and then end up with too many and sell them.

[quote name='ChildoftheHorn' timestamp='1312996441' post='519448']
The newer ones have a much thinner and less heavy tray plate as well as a steel hose port. This one has the thicker/heavier tray plate holder as well as the brass hose port.

The older ones have a circular scalloped tray holder and the brass hose port. They weigh a bit more than the newer 2011 version. IMO the older scalloped tray holders on many of the older KM's is much prettier than what they are doing for new models. It seems like a cost saving effort by KM as the new tray holders use less material and have less etching/handwork/detail.

I have 5 hookahs including this one ATM and another on the way which is just too much. I want to keep myself to one KM, maybe another solid brass KM like a triple wheat. I want to keep to the highest quality and minimal number (maybe 3?). I just go through cycles of buying and then end up with too many and sell them.
[/quote]

Good, you passed the test. :)

I have an older OG Trimetal, originally sold at Eric's lounge in SD. I'm the second owner. I absolutely love it and will probably never sell it.

Whoever gets this baby is lucky.

I'll low ball you with an offer of 60$ but just know that it is going to a loving home with a matching old og as well. I bought mine about 4 years ago so i know how good this hookah truely is.

I paid $85 for it so I would like to get that. It is exactly as it was new as it was never bounced around and always kept indoors. Cleaned very thoroughly after each use with kosher salt/lemon juice/alcohol mix as I take great pride in my hookahs. The cleaner used to polish is non-abrasive so it still has a clean shine.

I could throw in a new Base for $10, $10 for a like new hose (only the tags were taken off), and a brush set if the buyer would like. That way you could get a whole kit pretty cheaply. Remember the new model which is not as nice is still $150 and comes with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...