Hello guys,

Okay, so I made my first order of tangiers the past Wednesday (July 6th), and I got the mail from the vendor on Thursday (July 7th), and on the same day I got the mail from USPS as well, that my package has been accepted by them.

Now that was thursday, and today is tuesday, and I am still getting the same message when I try to track it. So I need to ask, since I am ordering from the US for the first time - does the priority mail always work this slowly? (Ironical eh?), or do they not update their information about where the package currently is?

it will be a week in 2 days and it has not even started moving.......and I was hoping for it to get here in a week and a half max. I am sad now. :(

USPS Tracking is awful. I have gotten packages and tracking will still say it's in route.

It's accurate but really slow updating.

Whenever I get the tracking number for something from USPS it won't update at all until I've got it... BUT, if you were to go to the post office and ask them, "Where's my package?" and they track it for you, they'll be able to tell you exactly where it's at. So... essentially, it's pointless for you to check it yourself online, but it's good for in case the package gets lost so they can track it down for you.

And it's weird that they gave you a tracking number in the first place, considering when I sent you the Micro Phunnel the guy told me they couldn't do tracking for an overseas shipment. You should get it within two weeks, however, like you got the Micro Phunnel. The Indian guy at the post office next door said shipping from US to India is VERY quick. So just don't worry about the tracking not updating...

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1310484516' post='515646']
Did you send me the phunnel ia priority mail? May be they give a tracking no. for that? Anyway, I feel better now. Thanks for the information guys! :)
[/quote]

I believe so.