Some Of My Rigs

ianj317

KM single pear 36" double hose inhale that i hate, a pumpkin, and two indian hookahs that i bought at an antique store. if anyone can id the indians better i can post a better pic of them. ill post my new one i bought this week tonight. Second pic is just for fun, and ill put a disclaimer on it now: in no way shape or form do i let my dog smoke. she sits like a human on my couch and i seized the moment. thanks for looking

thank you sir when we started dating i didnt think she would be into hookahs because ive smoke cigarettes for yrs and she dosnt smoke at all. but she was, thank god hahah

yeah they work i got them cleaned out and what not id never use those hoses though. their pretty beat up. ive never really smoked out of them their more for decoration and the bowls are huge and deep. i believe their for tumbak.

u madeeee that? how.

gimme the deets bud, need the deets.

[quote name='crazyyCurt' timestamp='1304661067' post='508488']
u madeeee that? how.

gimme the deets bud, need the deets.
[/quote]

[url="http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/32161-nammor-rebuild/"]http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/32161-nammor-rebuild/[/url]

ianj317 that hose looks awesome! I'm about to pull the trigger on one of my hoses. How long did you make yours?

thanks for the interest. basically i cut the actual hose off a nammor, got a 4 foot tube of pvc pipe at lowes and cut it down to about 2 feet went to a fabric store and bought two different patterns. spiral wrapped everything, and then went back over that with gold thread which you cant really see in the pics. i didnt have a sewing maching so i had to actually wrap the hose instead of making a seam. i used bowl grommets to attach the mouth piece and hose to the handle, and a hose grommet for the hose port handle. i didnt use nammor tips, just went for the more traditional look with wooden tips off an old hose. it hits decent, still gotta work out the kinks

this hose has a little weight to it, so its really more for show i only smoke with it every once in awhile. i just like super exagerated giant hoses, so i gave it a shot.

i will say this though, i have a 62 inch flat screen about 10 feet in front of my couch and ive been a ciggarette smoker for almost 15 yrs so i can take massive hits that litterally cloud out the tv for about ten seconds hahaha