Hookah Connection

Lucy Ford

This place opened up about 3 weeks ago right outside of Westmoreland Mall. Super insanely comfy lounge. just about every seat is a couch or pillow of some sort. The guys running it were really helpful and friendly and they had a decent selection. I picked up some social smoke and a nammor hose, but they also had havana, pharoah and SB 50g tins. They're hookah selection seemed kind of sketchy, they had a lot of novelty hookahs (skulls and dragons) but some decent ones too. I didn't have time to smoke there today but next time i'm there i will and i'll post again.

• 8 months later...
I've been going to this lounge quite frequently since about one month after they opened. In fact, it was the first time I ever smoked hookah and I went because some of the people wheo work there went to my school. The staff is quite friendly. A lot of the times they'll sit and talk with you for a bit, especially if it's your first time there. They do have a few novelty hookahs, but lately they've been getting some pretty nice ones in. They have a lot of SB and Fantasia on the menu. A few Havana flavors. Even a few Al Fahkar if I'm not mistaken. They also have this challenge to hit all fifty main flavors off of the menu. If you succeed, you're name is engraved in a plaque and displayed for everyone to see. Generally they have a flavor of the month, which is not on the menu, but they always make sure to let you know what it is. It always seems to be a unique blend made by one of the staff members, the manager, or the owner. The atmosphere is very relaxing and extraordinarily comfy, seeing how there are pillows everywhere. They have seating that spans the walls, and table seating across from the wall seating and in the middle of the lounge. If you'd rather be in a private area, they have two party rooms for rent which are sealed off by beaded "doors". Overall, it's a very chill place to be with friends or even kick back by yourself and smoke a decent variety of shishas. (: