XXXhale Quicklight Coals

Allia22

[b][size="5"]XXXhale Quick-lights[/size][/b]
[size="5"]
[size="2"]I ran into these at work. There was a minor coal shortage, so my boss decided to order these instead of our usual Goldens since the warehouse for these was closer. Only reason. The guy's a cigar smoker, so he didn't know how horrified my coworker and I were at their arrival, and even more so when we found he'd ordered two entire months' supply of them. (I personally think he ordered them because of their name) ANYWAY...

The smell when lighting's terrible, which is to be expected. However, aside from not giving off too much heat, they also shattered into tiny property-damaging chunks whenever we'd try to manage the coals. So many holes in the carpet... O_O They didn't give off too much of a quick-light taste, at least when compared to Goldens, but they'd also burn extremely fast, leaving us to keep the coal whole unless we wanted to barge into the table's conversation every 10 minutes to check the coals.

Conclusion: 7/10. They'll do in a pinch without harming the flavor much, but upgrade ASAP.
[/size][/size]