Deezer Quicklight Coals

Has anyone tried Deezer Quick lite coals? You can actually see the flame line run through the coal and it heats up almost instantly. It also doesn't break apart and keeps solid even after burning. Recommend it!

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
These are pretty solid for indoor quick smoking. I buy them by the box i think its 10 rolls for $15.
Like they said above they light CRAZY fast and most of the time they turn into a fireball. Pretty nifty, just don't drop it. The only downside of these is i think they burn out too quick.
Easy cleanup though. You can pick it up whole when its done and just set it aside if you do it right
I don't really taste anything from the coals but i rarely use nats so i might just be used to the ql taste

convenience 10/10
overall 7.5/10

• 2 months later...
[quote name='Lucy Ford' timestamp='1303411411' post='506374']
These are pretty solid for indoor quick smoking. I buy them by the box i think its 10 rolls for $15.
Like they said above they light CRAZY fast and most of the time they turn into a fireball. Pretty nifty, just don't drop it. The only downside of these is i think they burn out too quick.
Easy cleanup though. You can pick it up whole when its done and just set it aside if you do it right
I don't really taste anything from the coals but i rarely use nats so i might just be used to the ql taste

convenience 10/10
overall 7.5/10
[/quote]

Went to a lounge that used these yesterday, and they were really good. One coal lasted us about 40-50 minutes, but the best part of these? No tongs needed. We asked the waiter for some, and he showed us how to move it using just our fingers (apparently the outside of the ash layer doesn't get too warm). I tried using these at home earlier with them lighting really fast but burning out too quickly, but this has encouraged me to give it another try.

Also: no QL taste (I'm used to smoking mainly CH naturals and Starlight QLs, the latter of which does have a distinct QL taste).