Nammor Hookahs For Sale

Stuie

Alright. Went a little nuts buying 2 things this past week that I have been really wanting. So now that bug is out of my system, I need to get back on to paying off some medical bills.

Right now I got some Nammors up for sale. Going to get these sold then some more stuff later.

[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2nbyng8.jpg[/img]

Nammor Ramses III - $75
Nammor Oasis - $75
Nammor Euphrates - $50
Nammor Giza - $35

Each comes with Base, Base Grommet, Stem, and new Saudi Style Bowl.

Still Available:

Nammor Oasis - $75 + Shipping
Nammor Euphrates - $50 + Shipping
Nammor Giza - $35 + Shipping

Each comes with Base, Base Grommet, Stem, and new Saudi Style Bowl.

Need these gone and need some money so make me an offer.

• 2 weeks later...
my friend is looking for a hookah...I showed him these and he was wondering how tall they are...he is looking for a shorter hookah...he's looking for ballpark of 20 inches, I was guessing that these are around 28 inches, is that a safe guess?

awe, just checked H-S, good deal Stuie, I wish I could take it myself right now...but fines to pay might be causing me to sell a few of mine.

anyway, I told him the height and he said no thanks, he's around too many people that would easily knock it over, so he is settling on a QT it looks like...got any spare? :P

he is interested

he was wondering what it would come with(like does it have a case and bowl and hose)
also how used it is, he does not want a heavily used pipe for hygiene purposes

and last how much are you asking. I had him set on a QT but he is liking the looks of the Piccolo

I'll consider it. Have to get back to you tonight on the height. Measured it a while back I think 10.5" but I will double check tonight.

• 1 month later...