The Gabrielle Giffords Shooting

mustafabey

If you have even the slightest hint that a political add clearly meant to target winning elections caused some freak that posed in self-taken naked pictures posing with a clock on his ass, you are out of your mind. He didn't vote, didn't have anything to do with politics, other than to expound on the joys of communism, and legalization of NHT (now, there is a Palin supporter, eh?) It clearly wasn't politically motivated. Hey, my ARCGIS program makes the exact same marker for destination way-points... I guess the guy writing GPS software has a hit list too, let's blame Garmin! they are targeting washington DC!... better keep this software away from people, it's clearly going to make crazy bastards that pose in pink G strings with glocks go shoot some place up! wake the feck up, your propaganda is insulting.

Palin needs to denounce something, yet Obummer called everyone that wanted US laws, and borders enforced his enemy. and that was not divisional, sure, whatever you say... wipe the koolaid smile off, it's making you look ridiculous. Most of the time a crazy son-of-a-bitch is just nothing more than a crazy-son-of-a-bitch. And this person fell into that category.

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1295051527' post='494405']
If you have even the slightest hint that a political add clearly meant to target winning elections caused some freak that posed in self-taken naked pictures posing with a clock on his ass, you are out of your mind. He didn't vote, didn't have anything to do with politics, other than to expound on the joys of communism, and legalization of NHT (now, there is a Palin supporter, eh?) It clearly wasn't politically motivated. Hey, my ARCGIS program makes the exact same marker for destination way-points... I guess the guy writing GPS software has a hit list too, let's blame Garmin! they are targeting washington DC!... better keep this software away from people, it's clearly going to make crazy bastards that pose in pink G strings with glocks go shoot some place up! wake the feck up, your propaganda is insulting.

Palin needs to denounce something, yet Obummer called everyone that wanted US laws, and borders enforced his enemy. and that was not divisional, sure, whatever you say... wipe the koolaid smile off, it's making you look ridiculous. Most of the time a crazy son-of-a-bitch is just nothing more than a crazy-son-of-a-bitch. And this person fell into that category.

[/quote]

You do realize nobody disagrees with you, right? But let me ask you a question as a business owner. Your business is under public attack. Not suing you, just a smear campaign. Based on their interpretation of your actions. What's best for your business? Deny all claims at the top of your lungs and claim that they're all out to get you? Or say, "You know, in these circumstances I can see how it might have been misunderstood and maybe I could have done that better....." In the second instance, it dies down pretty quick. Business gets back to normal in a few days, people don't even remember it in a couple weeks. And you even get credit for being a man about it and showing graciousness under pressure. Hell, people will assume (perhaps correctly) that you're the entirely innocent party. On the other hand if you go to the papers and assorted media and start smearing back, people will start to step away from your business and use the competition if for no other reason that the unsavory drama and questions just makes them want to step away.

My statement about Palin doesn't have a damn thing to do with whether or not she actually incited anything, only how she handled it. Where's the fork, because we all know she's done.

As far as Obama is concerned, I pretty much like the man as a person from what I see of him. Trust him? He's a politician so hell no. Think he's the great messiah for the middle class? Not even close. Like I said, they're all painted with the same brush. Doesn't matter which side of the aisle they sit on.

'Rani

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1295051527' post='494405']

[/quote]

[img]http://files.sharenator.com/godzilla_facepalm_godzilla_facepalm_Facepalm_collection-s640x387-82177.jpg[/img]