Isis Cafe And Grill

Cp44

A new hookah lounge opened up called Isis Cafe and Grill in Sterling, VA:

23070 Oakgrove Rd
Ste 150
Sterling, VA 20166
(703) 437-3030

I havent been there yet buy 3 of my friends went and said their hookah was very good and decently priced. If you have been there, rate this place. Edited by Cp44

• 3 months later...
Ok so I've finally made to this place last night, review is below:

Atmosphere: 4 out of 5. Probably one of the nicest lounge I've been to in the NOVA area, very comfortable seating with round booths, cushions chairs, felt very warm. They have three flat screen TV's each showing different shows which is nice. Pretty good arabic music not the old cheesy ones they play every where else.

Hookah: 4 out of 5. They server AF, SB and their own mix of shisha. I asked what kind and where its made but the server seemed like he didn't understand but hinted towards that they mixed SB and AF and call it the Isis mix lol. I smoked AF DA and Mint and it was great, full of flavor and its very similar to the Cairo lounge. One thing I didnt like is the bowl is too small, I was only able to get 3 Three kings coals out of it.

Service: 3 out of 5. My friend and I had to wait about 10 minutes and asked for service. They brought out our orders pretty fast but he hardly checked on us but atleast they brought our coals without asking. It took another 15 minutes to close out our check. My friend said this was not normal and the other days he comes the service is pretty damn good.

Food: N/A did not try the food yet

Price: 4 out of 5. AF is about $12, soda is $2.50 with no free refills. SB is about $2 more than AF.

Overall recommendation: I'm willing to go again probably on a different night and hopefully I dont get that same server. Shisha was good and at a fair price, the crowd is young, atmosphere is a place where you can stay and chill for 2-3 hours easy.

• 4 months later...
I met a friend here the other day. Nice atmosphere. Middle Eastern music was playing and it rocked! I ordered a fallafel sandwich to eat. It was ok, a little small, but the fries were awesome! They offered AF and SB. The prices were reasonable but I think they charged for every soda. My bill came to around $30 for 1 hookah of SB, falafel sandwich w/ fries, and 3-4 diet sodas. The staff was a bit rude but responded to all requests. The girl at the next table was wicked cute too. My primary motivator to go back ;)