College Football Pick'Em Group

Tyler

Guess our Boston College win isn't looking too bad, huh Clemson? And WTF Miami!? You have no buisness losing to Virginia. Today is turning out just the way I like it, games that make no sense and chaos in the divisions :)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, that game was terrible. wtf indeed. our 4th string QB was better than our 3rd string QB and both 1st and 2nd were out with injuries. jacory harris got HAMMERED by a defender and was taken out of the game in the middle of the 2nd quarter. we rallied in the 4th and almost made a comeback win, but we shouldn't have had to do that against virginia. god dammit

New games are up, a lot of games I'm not sure which way to go on....I'm also not sure I really trust Mizzou :-\

i dont know how, but i forgot to make picks this week. fuck. i guess im not gonna win this thing after all. lol

Dude don't worry about it. I've already got 5 games wrong this week. Fuck college football. Wide Right. Not this shit again...

lol yeah, i saw. you seminoles just cant escape that shit. im hoping UNC can keep the momentum and beat VTech, but who knows

Not bad enough that it happened once, but TWICE, including the one that would have won the game. FML.

UNC was close tyler. that clemson game was a real heart attack, eh tyler?

canes dominated GT just like last year. pretty happy about that. also happy that im still not in last considering i got 0 points for not making a pick last week. lol

OMG. UNC, don't want to talk about it. Wide right....twice. FML. Clemson I knew was going to be an issue for us, they always are...they're our division rival and we like to take turns fucking over each other's seasons. I knew Canes would dominate GT, GT just flat out sucks...people aren't afraid of the triple option any more. I must say that my favorite game of the night, other than FSU winning of course, was the watching UF get the ever living shit kicked out of them....IN THE SWAMP! I just hope we can do the same to them in Doak; which by the way, I will be at the FSU UF game, 45 yard line, row 2. I'm so ready for that game!

i was hoping UNC could pull off an upset this week, too, and beat VT. UNC started out real strong and took a 10-9 lead at the half, but never scored again. disappointing.

i watched highlights from the UF game. i think they should add a laugh-track to it

New games are up. Looks like everyone is getting curious about the ACC haha. I'm really nervous about the Maryland game (who would have ever thought I'd say that?) but they've been looking BEASTLY this year. Not to mention that we're playing AT maryland and FSU is fickle on the road. I am the biggest UNC fan this week as well :)

• 2 weeks later...
Just have to say: HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA USF BEAT YOU!!!!! sorry, owed you that from last year. And fuck yes for the UF game, I hope you watched and took notes to give to your new coach :)

That Arizona game was an awsome game, I knew AZST would win but I was pulling for AZ for my man Jeff...maybe next year bud. Rough year, could have been much better than it was but that's college football for you...at least you're not as bad as UF? :)

i watched some of the beginning of the game, but left when i went to drink with some friends. man, i really must have missed a game, cause when i left it was 14-6 arizona. jeez

Yeah the second half was waaaayyyyy better lol and the 2 OTs were nailbiting