Hello From California!

Rumnix

Hey there fella's. I found this site after purchasing my first hookah and stopped by to say hi.
I've smoked hookah for about six months at hookah lounges but recently got one for my own from a good buddy of mine. Heres a blurry cell phone pic of what was sold to me:
[img]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5728/071310005800.jpg[/img]
x1 Base
x1 Stem
x1 Tray and thongs
x1 Tub of Starbuzz brand Fuzzy Navel
x1 Custom made hose
x2 Heads/Bowls (one actually broke thanks to my friend today) :(

My friend sold me all of the listed above for around $40. Pretty good deal if you ask me.
So yeah, I definitely love smoking hookah with buds as it is a very sociable thing to do. So while I'm here and making my first post shall I go ahead and ask some tips/advice.

So first and foremost, since one of my bowls broke today, I'm off to the local smoke shop to purchase a new one and maybe a few other things too. So are there any suggestions on which type of bowl I should get (size, type, etc)? The two that were given to me are just the normal ones (Don't know the actual name).

From the lounges I've decided I am a huge Blue Mist fan, what brand/similar flavors do you most recommend?

And in general what are some tips of managing/setting up/cleaning my hookah and it's parts? Since I'm also a noobie, can I use different flavors with my hookah? If so, do I have to rinse out the parts for any reasons?

I think that's it for now as it's 1:20 AM and I can't think of anything else. I'll probably ask some other things if that's cool.
Anyway, I'm glad I found this forum to chat it up with other hookah lovers, and I'll be sure to stay. [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/hi.gif[/img]