Stuie'S Clean Out Sale

Stuie

Sallah Stem [color="#ff0000"][b]SOLD[/b][/color]
Unglazed Mod Bowl [color="#ff0000"][b]SOLD[/b][/color]
Ihnale Green Spitting Cobra[color="#ff0000"][b] SOLD [/b][/color]

If the 'black and gold bohemian' is the fourth one from left in the pictures of the vases, I'll take it. I'm in the UK but work out the shipping and I'll pay it. I'm not in a hurry for it so speedy shipping isn't a concern, but wrap it up good! I'll pay the extra weight of a few laps of bubble wrap :D

I posted this up on the other forum, but I'm not within the required posts, I'm not sure how it works. Either way you can have the money cleared in your account including shipping before you post it, I want that vase in my life!

My name on the other forum is pardonthewait :) Edited by mohinder

[quote name='mohinder' date='08 August 2010 - 02:06 AM' timestamp='1281229610' post='478109']
If the 'black and gold bohemian' is the fourth one from left in the pictures of the vases, I'll take it. I'm in the UK but work out the shipping and I'll pay it. I'm not in a hurry for it so speedy shipping isn't a concern, but wrap it up good! I'll pay the extra weight of a few laps of bubble wrap :D

I posted this up on the other forum, but I'm not within the required posts, I'm not sure how it works. Either way you can have the money cleared in your account including shipping before you post it, I want that vase in my life!

My name on the other forum is pardonthewait :)
[/quote]

I've put this on the other place too but have to withdraw this, just had a nasty shock from my online banking! No money left :(

Sorry dude

• 4 weeks later...