Proving The Earth Is Flat With Facts

[quote name='Venger' date='04 June 2010 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1275700275' post='470669']
If its a ball how come the people on the bottom don't fall off. If its flat we just walk on the top
as far as the picture goes I have a picture of me standing next to Sarah Mechelle Gellar sooo
Ray
[/quote]

I'll jump into the jest.

If the earth is flat, and there is no gravity (as you imply asking why people don't fall off) - why do satellite's orbit it?

Why do radio transmitter relays and guided missiles need to account for a constant curvature of the earth if it is flat?

What about the shadows in the pic? Only a round object casts a shadow on it's distant face - you can test this with a basketball and a lamp. It's physics 101.

If the earth is flat how can you travel completely around it in a plane or boat as people have been doing for hundreds of years?

Where is the scientific evidence to contradict the volumes of verifiable information demonstrating that the earth is round?

Most importantly - why isn't there a second round object and a low cut negligee orbiting the earth creating an approximate representation of Dolly Parton's finer anatomical features? If there really was a God - and He was a He - I don't understand how that could have been left out. That my friends, is the real axiological question, and on it's answer rests the fate of all mankind, not to mention my faith in the deeply held premise that I exist only to worship b**bs. I'm going to go do some err.... "online research" to figure it out.

Update:

After doing some intensive research... I discovered that if you paint all of the large spherical objects in the Solar System like certain anatomical parts - you wind up with 88... read it... 88 giant and truly stellar results.

88 B**BS IN SPACE!

This led me to a revelation, and on that revelation I have founded the Church of the Transcendent and Celestial Magnificent Mammaries.

Our beliefs are simple. "B**bs are natural, b**bs are good, we like b**bs, and everyone should". I am still working on that part, but you get the idea.

We offer a religion that appeals to the most fundamental needs and desires of the common man - and all infants.

Also, from now on I will be called Sacred Master Maharajah Leader of the Divine and Magnificent Universal Mammaries.

Evangelism is hard work, but so far every man in my neighborhood has joined. Every woman has hit me with various household objects, but that last part is actually pretty normal.

All you have to do to join my Church is send a short note describing your dedication to the Divine Universal Mammaries, along with all of your worldly possessions, and a postcard from where you live, because I have a nephew who collects postcards (plus they're cheap, and you won't have any money left, but you will be happy from your Transcendent Repose in the Comfort of the Divine and Magnificent Celestial Mammaries - so it will be ok.).

And in parting, as we say, "May you have the Breast day ever!"