Hookahs

Cheryl

Hi,I'm Cheryl. I don't actually have a hookah yet but, I'm looking to buy one. Which hookahs are the best? I have been looking at the Myas. Also, how many hoses do you suggest? Are the ones with just one hose more traditional? I would some advise, not only on the hookah itself, but also on tobaccos. Thanks and I'm so happy to have found this web site!

Welcome to the forum!:girl_blum2:

The Mya QT would be your best bet for a beginner hookah. It's sturdy, cheap, and very easy to clean. If you choose to get a hookah with multiple hoses, make sure they have check valves on all of the hose ports. Nothing ruins a hookah session more than having everybody keep their thumbs on the hose mouthpiece so the other people can smoke. For tobacco, I suggest the Nakhla Mizo line. Nakhla is fool proof, meaning there is no real packing technique, and you can burn the Jesus out of it and it will smoke well. If you don't find these at your local hookah shop, check the vendors on this site. I picked up my Mya QT from Hookah John.

Plus it never hurts to do a search on the forum for future tips, recommendations of hookahs, and types of tobacco to chose from. Also, check the reviews section for more info pertaining to all of your subjects.

[quote name='thatonethere' date='23 April 2010 - 03:08 PM' timestamp='1272060519' post='465150']
Welcome to the forum!:girl_blum2:

The Mya QT would be your best bet for a beginner hookah. It's sturdy, cheap, and very easy to clean. If you choose to get a hookah with multiple hoses, make sure they have check valves on all of the hose ports. Nothing ruins a hookah session more than having everybody keep their thumbs on the hose mouthpiece so the other people can smoke. For tobacco, I suggest the Nakhla Mizo line. Nakhla is fool proof, meaning there is no real packing technique, and you can burn the Jesus out of it and it will smoke well. If you don't find these at your local hookah shop, check the vendors on this site. I picked up my Mya QT from Hookah John.

Plus it never hurts to do a search on the forum for future tips, recommendations of hookahs, and types of tobacco to chose from. Also, check the reviews section for more info pertaining to all of your subjects.
[/quote]
Hey, thanks for the great info! I'm so excited about the hookah!