My Blog

Rani

For those who don't know me, I'm a Certified Life Coach and and Ordained Clergy Person. I'm also a Shaman, and I follow Buddhist and pagan philosophies. I also continue to investigate and learn from all faiths. Very eclectic spiritual and philosophical mix! After having been the shoulder everybody I know comes to (just part of the job description [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/mocking.gif[/img]), I've been convinced to convert my blog to a Life and Spirit advice column. Think Dear Abby with a spiritual lean to it.

I'ts located at: [url="http://ranisplace.wordpress.com/"]http://ranisplace.wordpress.com/[/url]

Because it's just getting started, I'm looking for questions from all over the country. And where else would I start?

So if you're up for adding a question, email me at: rani@ranisplace.com (Names can be withheld by request or name yourself whatever you like and that's what I'll use).

You can also check the website (which I'm still updating) located at: www.ranisplace.com

Thanks guys!

'Rani

It seems we share similar beliefs. It is nice to see others to whom I can relate.

as for the blog I cant wait to read it. I have had mine for a few months now and its very relaxing for me I hope yours will be for you as well.

In terms of post-modernity and in converstion with Rerum Novarem, what effect do you think the population of the world has had one spirituality? While a lot of religions view procreation as a blessing, do you think that we should be spiritually bound to controlling population growth knowing it is destroying the earth? Think about the connection between spirituality, population, and ecology, what do you think is the most practical solution to our current problems? Have we gone beyond the point of no return?

[quote name='Tyler' date='10 April 2010 - 08:35 AM' timestamp='1270913719' post='462925']
In terms of post-modernity and in converstion with Rerum Novarem, what effect do you think the population of the world has had one spirituality? While a lot of religions view procreation as a blessing, do you think that we should be spiritually bound to controlling population growth knowing it is destroying the earth? Think about the connection between spirituality, population, and ecology, what do you think is the most practical solution to our current problems? Have we gone beyond the point of no return?
[/quote]

Not exactly the kind of question I'm looking for for the blog, but you know me and know I love these kind of discussions, so let's take it to another thread. You want to do it since it's your question? For the blog I'm looking more for "how do I deal with..........." sort of questions.

'Rani

I'll let you kick it off if you wish :) Should lead to an interesting discussion...