Fs/T Hookah

Pretender85

Fire sale! Need to recoup some cash from everything I spent over the past few weeks..

[attachment=4816:Hookah2.jpg]

It's a 2 hose "nile" hookah that I bought awhile back..the base is the black pyramid one off of h-s ..and I really have no use for it anymore. It's in solid shape, and it has all the converter parts to make it a one hose..just one of the ball bearings is missing for the auto seal on the 2 hose setup(not that it really worked anyway :P ) anyhow, I also have the grommets for it and one spare egyptian bowl if you wish me to send those out with it. On your own for a hose however, unless you want a black nammor that is missing the mouthpiece grommet(can't find it anywhere.) If nothing else the base is sexah!

$30 for that..

I also have a crown jewel bowl that is in good shape, just some burned on shisha around the center phunnel that i decided wasn't worth the effort of cleaning every other time i used it :) (doesn't affect the experience at all)

$20 for that.

Take both off of my hands and I'll cover the shipping as well. Thanks!

[quote name='bellydancerakn' date='06 April 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1270611540' post='462307']
Can we have a pic of the bowl? And how many grams does it "serve" aprx?
[/quote]

Sorry, I bought the bowl!

[quote name='boludo' date='07 April 2010 - 09:22 AM' timestamp='1270657374' post='462399']
[quote name='bellydancerakn' date='06 April 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1270611540' post='462307']
Can we have a pic of the bowl? And how many grams does it "serve" aprx?
[/quote]

Sorry, I bought the bowl!
[/quote]

Bah!!!! Curses!!

Yep, bowl is gone :) Still got the hookah for any interested. $30 plus like 10 for shipping and ill have it out the door