Top Gear & Initial D

demonix

ive watched every episode of topgear ever made. Ive also watched the first 4? seasons of inital d. I liked it but there were no more out when i stopped (3 years?) if have the seasons lmk i would love to have them.

The only thing I haven't watched from Initial D is the live-action movie they put out a couple of years ago. Don't worry, you're not alone! I've seen a couple of episodes of Top Gear and love that show, I just haven't watched much lately.

As for those disappointed in where Initial D stopped, I'm right there with you. If they only created another Special Stage (long episode/movie format) to wrap everything up, I would be happy.

I loves teh top gear...wade sends me episodes if i am in a situation where i cant torrent! And as far as Initial D goes too bad the demand in japan went down....I don't think they are going to produce the anime for the 5th stage. By the end of the 4th stage they were just producing two episodes a time every other month. I also am not willing to read a manga about racing.

[quote name='indian_villager' date='10 March 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1268206026' post='456302']
I loves teh top gear...wade sends me episodes if i am in a situation where i cant torrent! And as far as Initial D goes too bad the demand in japan went down....I don't think they are going to produce the anime for the 5th stage. By the end of the 4th stage they were just producing two episodes a time every other month. I also am not willing to read a manga about racing.
[/quote]

I will never read a manga T_T

topgear is great..

fineout ill never forget the episode where they were forced to fix mopeds in a 3rd world country with bags etc in order to avoid the moped painted with the american flag that sang the national anthem whenever it was on lmao classic.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='.love.hookah.' date='20 April 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1271815086' post='464485']
Hey, i love top gear! I havent really watched initial d, but i do own an AE86, its my favorite car in the world!
[/quote]
Sorry for the double post.