Fundraising Ideas

Tyler

Hey guys,
I'm trying to come up with some ideas for fund raising for my Italy trip in June and at the moment there are 5 of us who need $1200 each still. $6,000 seems like a lot of money, and it is, so I was trying to think of some ideas for fund raising because I've personally never orgonized anything myself only helped out.

umm, any of you have an old useless car? you could charge 10$ to have people beat it with a bat/hammer/crowbar...i know a fraternity at my school did it before and made a good amount of money..then again youd need 600 people to do it, or maybe get some girl friends to take their tops off for 20 bucks and give you the money? or just become pimps or something illegal that always brings the good money in Edited by fineout

Start with housecleaning. Not just at you school dorm but at home. Put absolutely everything you don't need or haven't used in 6 months on eBay. If you haven't used it in 6 months you don't need it. Anything not selling on eBay - garage sale. I'm a huge fan of getting the clutter out of your life and when you can combine that with making money, why not?

There's a whole bunch of the usual things you can do............from bake sales, to hosting a hookah version of a rave - though that would likely require you putting your own equipment at risk. Car washes for all of you will work and check on private raffle tickets. By that I mean that you can actually run a raffle (depending on your state) so long as you're honest about what the money is being raised for. Usually you're fine so long as there's no fraud involved - like claiming you're raising money for charity when it's really for you guys.

Use whatever skills and hobbies you have and figure out how to make money from them - hold a private auction for one nights chefs service, whatever. Turn your skills into cash and if you all work together you have even more options.

'Rani

i hear the adult industry is paying well these days... just kidding man. good luck with the raising of moneys Edited by hookahthis

I don't really have anything I can sell, I'm in grad school so I don't have many of my belongings with me...